Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Goofballs posted:

I don't care if you played a game years ago

I weep for you

big talk from someone who doesn't appear online

Lol. You're cute---Wanna cyber? I'll let you be the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Goofballs posted:

I think the funniest part of this interaction has been how do you not know his name? they literally doesn't interact with people. cool

Everyone knows me! I'm Scryon!

Oh wait.. no no.. that's you.

Is this where you tell me how you could beat me up? Because if it is I would be happy to laugh at you some more.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Goofballs posted:

6 months on the discord, you have't joined on a voicechat i've been in. I'd ask if I smell. you only talk to the people you talk to, fine. who are these people though. there can't be that many people who are unwilling to go into a general chat. like whats wrong with you that you cant interact

You're insanely good at answering your own questions.

Anyway, back to the important question: what cream do you use for your diaper rashes? It must get pretty bad.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Goofballs posted:

if you don't interact with the group you're just some pubbie to me. That was the only point. pubbie.

I'm going to have a serious talk with your Father later about your behavior. It's safe to say we need to start limiting your videogame time.

Though it IS mighty tempting to download discord just so I can laugh at you.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Aardmania posted:

I didn't see the patch notes for this update posted, but there are a few interesting notes this round:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

Aardmania posted:

I didn't see the patch notes for this update posted, but there are a few interesting notes this round:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

If they legit fixed the cargobob dropping cars randomly, then this update is amazing even if they didn't add all the new poo poo. Woooonderful.

My life partner Pootbarn made a valid point that this update is totally gonna make this about the haves and the have nots. It's incredible to already see the damage people are doing to each other and I haven't even seen the APC or other gun cars roaming yet. It is truly heaven.

Quicksand_Jesus fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jun 14, 2017

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

I too could be persuaded to run heists on Saturday. Maybe could even wrangle my life partner depending on what he's doing.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Wee Bairns posted:

Who are you, again?

Allow me to remind you..

Zigmidge posted:

Yes, this is great advice to everyone who is new to this game and looking to get started. Blow all of your money on a business that demands grinding. As a true gamer, fickle things like fun, entertainment and playing with friends don't concern you. You're here to make fake money and make sure those numbers are going up.

Look, pal.. this has been a very relaxed and friendly place until you and your friends showed up here. Please try not to ruin it for people. Everyone has made an effort to not import the terrible discord here and I'd ask you to do the same.

Edit: I believe we have our fourth heister Bairns. My life partner appears to want to play with me. And if you play your cards right, he might play with you too.

Quicksand_Jesus fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jun 22, 2017

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
All of your ideas are terrible and in turn makes you terrible as well. Please stop being terrible otherwise we're gonna end up with craptacular coming in suggesting we implement sales tax, a requirement to refuel your cars, and quarterly income tax statement reviews in GTA.

Just leave the game like it is and everything will be fine.

Zigmidge posted:

Sorry hun but lowtax threw the keys for the forums into a sewer you're just going to have to deal with it.

Considering you traveled back to the early 2000's to moderate the discord like an AOL chat room, it's absolutely precious that you're so coy now. Has your rash gone away yet?

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

coupedeville posted:

maybe you screeching manchildren can find something else to play with since no one seems to enjoy GTA

might I suggest traffic? much bigger adrenaline rush then your silly computer games

I see zig gave you his rash as well. Sounds to me like you guys have an outbreak happening.

Perhaps I can interest you in a cream or an antibiotic?

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Thief posted:

year 3: armored death trains with laser accurate rear mounted machineguns that wont ever overheat or need reloading

using the colored chemical wood from back to the future III to go faster and crude furnace doors for body armor

chased by this thing: http://i.imgur.com/8Cc1FKK.jpg

Yes, that sounds like fun. Can we petition rockstar to do that? Because if I have those options along with dragging people behind my horse or chasing a bunch of randos into a dead end Valley where we make them dance as we shoot at their feet, then I'll buy two copies for good measure.

coupedeville posted:

that is correct I stopped playing vidya games because I realized I had much better poo poo to do with my time and also to get away from cunts like

there's a highway full of big mack trucks calling your name sweetheart all you gotta do is put down your toys and go outside :angel:

But if I did that, then I wouldn't be here. And that would make a lot of people sad. You don't want to make people sad do you?

We're all very proud that you've moved on from this game... while you continue to post in its thread.. AND a dedicated discord chat where people talk about this game. You're truly a pioneer.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

shamefully the only ps3 goon i remember besides theguybro is Smarms, best known getting drunk on mic and ranting about how much he hated minorities or whatever while Kelly ran him over with a bus

And who do you think spearheaded that initiative, forcing him to never come back?

That's right. It was Lasagna.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Hugh Malone posted:

Quicksand? Coupe?

Remember when we played back on ps3? WEZL, MTNC, and ZOMB?

Our eyes filled with wonder at the new world before us...

will heists come out this week? Maybe next?
Surely soon after Xmas, no later...

Tall we rode in our sandkings.

Swift were our lazers.

OP were our tanks and our snipers.

Do you remember when we were Internet friends?

I remember you clearly. I believe you were in the ZOMB crew and I was in Mountain Crew at the time because LLJK was full. If coupe played in that group then I don't remember him. Mainly because he's a terrible person and I only play with fun people like SisterFister.

And as far as those times were concerned, you're missing the only really valuable stuff that I still miss.. namely lighting people's cars on fire with your exhaust so they had to pay for their own insurance, and glitching in he cargobob so I could drop people's cars in impossible places so they'd have to blow them up because they didn't understand the whole concept of leaving the area and having the mechanic deliver it again.

Well.. when he WOULD deliver it. That was always a 50/50 shot, and if he DID deliver it, it was a 100% chance he would die.

Network42 posted:

In not terrible shitposting news, how long was the wait between the last update and the f40 and Diablo? I want that damned cheetah.

You ungrateful little monster. You just got all this new content and you're already demanding MORE? I don't think I like your tone. Get your poo poo and get out of here right now! I suggest you go to a halfway house for the unkempt trash and inbred children of this game.

That's right. I mean the discord.

Wee Bairns poot started a group chat on PS4 for heisting on Saturday. You damned well better respond or you're out of our special club god drat it.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

titties posted:

Hmmm it seems I did not receive my invitation to this chat. I will overlook the indiscretion on both of your parts but you're on thin ice and I WILL be thinking of you the next time I jack off.

Hey don't blame me.. when poot started it I was the first to speak up and say "hey what about titties?" and Poot was all like "he's a big pussy and he can't hang with us real men," and then I was like "I think you're wrong about him," But he just wouldn't listen..

Bottom line? Poot is a gigantic dildo and I think you should kill him.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

coupedeville posted:

do they get hazard pay for servicing your mother's cumdumpster? it's not a glamorous job but someone's gotta do it :shrug:

You'd do well to show our moderator some much needed respect. You're out of line and you know it.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Videogames, coupe has been harassing us for some time now both here as well as the cool and fun discord. And his recent crass and crude behavior directed at you is but one of many terrible things he's done. It behooves you to lay down swift justice upon that disrespectful turd.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Ziploc posted:

I'm going to leave this here for Lasagna Miracle.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/stromftw/games/gtav/jobs/job/1OpTEuv4F0S2xIHLpnROig

(It's a PC job now.)

Ziploc! Miss you baby. I haven't had rear end near as good as yours ever since you left me.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Psion posted:

That post is fuckin' vile. The gently caress is wrong with you?

What---you'd prefer he ran over the white NPC? What's your problem with white people?

Also to whoever said it above re: jet packs, pretty sure the oppressor is the closest you're ever going to get to that, and I'm totally okay with that.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

SisterFister posted:

Get the APC instead, it's like a tank version of the Aqua. 90% of the time you'll just use it on land, but when you find a reason to go amphibious with it, it rules.

Shut up.

...but yeah, skip the aqua. There's tons of better options, best of which is the APC. especially since you can switch to the gunner seat and back without getting out if you don't have a second person to roll with.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
These are all really good stories and are bringing a lot to the thread that it was sorely lacking.

More importantly, does this new update mean we can paint buzzards and the like in a beautiful mixture of hot pink and bright purple if we have a hangar and the upgrades?

Because that's not AS important as some goon having a physical reaction to their dumb character "almost" drowning, but it's important to me.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Ofaloaf posted:

I get that they shouldn't, but they really ought to expand the map at this point if they're gonna keep adding in vehicles that can cross the entire thing in a matter of minutes.

Good job being entirely wrong in every way.

Why would anyone fly from one end of the map to the other when all of the people you can strafe, kill, troll and torment is usually in the city? The only time you leave the city is to chase cars and/or crates that have to deliver outside the city, then you to back.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
You nerds and your stories of “they paid for my insurance!”

When online launched on PS3, you could cover a car in gasoline, light it with your car exhaust, blow it up, and it would charge the owner for the insurance. If you were good at it, you could shoot them out of the car and by the time they respawned and ran to the car, it blew up in their face.

Couple that with the ridiculously expensive hospital bills when you died at launch and no one was having fun except those of us doing the aforementioned killing.

God drat those were good times...

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Zigmidge posted:

It's hard to suck your dick when you're on your knees polishing daddy rockstars'.

I’m sure if anyone knows how to suck a dick of a man sucking another dick, I’ll bet it’s you.

Now go ahead and tell us how you can’t play in public PC servers without hackers making it unplayable for you. oval office.

Phweengee posted:

IQuestion is, should I go ahead and drop the money for the Deluxo?

Do it. It is the best thing in the new update by a mile and the missles ruin people’s day quicker than any other vehicle except maybe the Oppressor.

Quicksand_Jesus fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 19, 2017

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Psion posted:

sounds like you got trolled in a discord about GTA V, the best trolling game ever made as claimed by forums poster SisterFister

:ocelot:

Sounds like you’re commenting on something you know nothing about, resulting in you sounding like a oval office. Kindly eat poo poo.

Has anyone bought the Barrage? Any idea if it can take multiple rockets like the Insurgent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Rad-daddio posted:

Can you suck my dick if I pm you? Its been so long...

As his agent, I can confirm he does have an availability on the February 29th. I’ll pencil you in and send the necessary waivers ASAP.

Malakai—even though Sister Fister spurred your advances.. you can gargle my hog anytime. Mainly because it’ll keep you from talking.

On topic: I forget who mentioned it a couple pages back about the Stromberg being a viable counter to oppressors/Deluxo’s, but if you legitimately have been killing people with it then you’re playing with morons. If you know what you’re doing, the Deluxo wipes everything out simply because it can fire in any direction and change direction nearly instantly. It is truly a marvel.

• Locked thread