Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Is anybody still playing on the 360 or has everyone jumped to next gen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

GOD IS BED posted:

I'm still here, as well as a few other other goons. Hit me up: Xander I Crews

Thanks. I'm OldStNichols

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Heists are fun but its about goddamn impossible to get people to join and not quit as soon as the mission starts

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
I just switched from the 360 to the xbone and gently caress this place is a ghost town. I'll play in lobbies and be the only one there

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

Anime_Otaku posted:

I'm on XBone too, I'm in Scotland so time zones might be an issue but add me if you like.

What's your gt? I'm OldStNichols

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Armored Kuruma or Insurgent? I'm sitting on some money and would like some advice on how to burn it

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
I thought Weazel was dead

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Couldn't join an online session? Why, yes, Rockstar I did want to kicked back into single player! Thank you so much!

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Cop outfit glitch?

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Corrupt Police DLC

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

cheesetriangles posted:

Doing a classic car race and picked the Roosevelt because how can you not. It is big and slow and turns like a tank. I came in 2nd out of 6. Now I need to buy one. How can I buy one?

Apparently not long for sale gently caress!

Yep. You'll need a time machine.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
It's surprising they don't have a plastic surgeon you can visit in game to let you change everything

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006

geeves posted:

If you like to do stunts the Hackachou is a great bike, but also 85k compared to 10-16k for the Akuma / Bati. It pulls away from the Bati once up to top speed as well.

It has a quick rotation so you can do double backflips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAcHFvKn_FQ

If you get the bike inverted / very near inverted, you can do very long jumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h9vExv-lQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnX5e_k7V6o

I can't believe you landed those. Whenever I seem to hit the ground from a big jump my bike slides out from under me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Yeah it's pretty infuriating. I don't know who decided to implement the kick back to single player from multiplayer but it's loving stupid as hell. If I wanted to play single player, I'd be in single player already!

There are so many mind boggling design choices in this game

• Locked thread