Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
Does the heist setup count at all to the "complete with the same four people" bonus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Magneto Rex posted:

Does the heist setup count at all to the "complete with the same four people" bonus?

Reposting because I don't wanna miss out on sweet sweet cash.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I'm on PS3 now if anyone wants to try a heist. I'm sick of waiting for my roommates to be ready and switched to LLJK. Loser_Rex if you're down.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

i flunked out posted:

hey man, i dont have a mike but i have a want to get passed the prison break heist so i can host the humane raid. come join me

Gah, I saw you as soon as I logged out. I'll be on tomorrow, send me a friend request.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I've tried the cop outfit trick twice but somehow keep ending up with the criminals outfit. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Cute as heck posted:

Anyone wanna try and get cop uniforms together?

Add CuteAsHeck on PSN and i'll send you pictures of my wiener or whatever

PS3 or 4?

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
Did they patch the cop outfit glitch? I, like an idiot, deleted mine and want to get it back.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I'm almost never in LLJK because my friends and I have a crew that I like repping, but anyone on PS3 wants to gently caress around/do heists add me on PSN. Loser_Rex is the name. I think I have like two goons already on my friends list but I could always use me. Just make sure you add "goon" or or something in the message otherwise I'll probably delete. THANKS AND SEE YOU GUYS IN MY KURUMA.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

i flunked out posted:

theres at least three of us that are on ps3 regularly, fresh420prince (me), bud f, and tenderclownhug.

Me too! All of you should add me. Loser_Rex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
Recently got this on PS4. Is there an active crew? I was in LLJK but got booted because it was full. Feel free to add me at Loser_Rex or point me in the right direction please and thank you!

• Locked thread