Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
In a Bad Sport lobby for the second time. Really sucks since most people don't play when they are BS'd. What else am I suppose to do with a Hydra other than kill people? Cars are too sacred for being insured and the guilty party paying the deductible.

Anyways, during my time off I finally made an alt online character. For all you that are used to playing with S. Omega the Rasta Warrior; get ready for SumTingWong the old rich Chinese lady when I get 'unbanned' tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

And banned without date of release. Probably for the best but goofing with goons in pink aircraft was fun.

Just came out of a mission , stabbed the two dudes next to me and ban 2 minutes later.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

I was hooking up money for goons (if they likes it or not). Must have given out 250mil if not more.

Honestly, the lack of info in the ban is annoying but I am happy there really are bans. This is the first multiplayer game I have cheated in and I only googled hacks after getting fed up with hackers. If only they could get all the hackers and not after they have been doing it for 2 months.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

So my ban is over on 7/21 but I feel like no one will even be playing this in a few weeks. It was already hard to find full sessions.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Captain Beans posted:

Any tips to blowing up other players personal vehicles without paying insurance cost?

So far I know:
- put a bounty on target(must be in car when it blows)
- have no money to pay insurance

Can I drive their car into the ocean if it's unlocked?

You will pay for bailing a car into water most of the time. However, you can park it near the edge and then ram it into the water with another car for no charge.

Gas can is the go to. Make a big puddle or two of gas next to the car (near engine is better). Then hop in your car that can shoot flames out it's exhaust, back up to the puddle, and then do a burn out. Your car will backfire spit flames and light up the gas for no charge against you. If you light the gas yourself by any means, you are charged.

My fav is gas but you are an easy headshot by the owner if they finish their shopping/haircut early.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Filthy Monkey posted:

Just started playing online a couple days ago, not really knowing what I am doing. I finished single player, at least. I found myself with a million in the bank for whatever reason, which I used to buy the 500k apartment and the armored kuruma.

LOL, that was me. I found you idle so I didn't stick around to do a money party.

I'm sorry goons, but if I see you, you are getting money if you like it or not. Goons plus money equals fun.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Are there goons out there that still need money? I try server jumping while I am working just to hit up random goons and cash them out. Even the news crew.

Add me (sadiusomega ) with the text "goon love is best love" and I will try to find you.

Honestly, I wish modding wasn't the answer but with only ~25 missions and ~24 heists, it becomes a horrible grind just to have a few of the fun items from single player.

Let me know if you need me for stunt videos. I am going to find a new menu that, post patch, lets me spawn vehicles. Need some old school ballista compact videos or start a roaming gang of Duke O Death.

Edit: sorry if I go AFK on you often, I work 12 hour days as a sys/network admin

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Didn't realize I opened the can of worms like stopitb. The heists and and fun missions lose all enjoyment after doing them so many times unless you are with friends.

I would LOVE for some new DLC heists.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

coupedeville posted:

somebody got mad at sadius in GTA online :smug:

i guess he'll be banned until sept 7th or something like that oh well

Did anyone watch the youtube video? The author removed it from their channel already. Was just curious since anything in the open would have been fighting other people's mods.

Happy they finally got smart about scanning the GTA 5 directory directly on game launch.

I guess I'll be back on 9/7 if they release new content. Or to play with Dr Tim Whatley.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

I'm bored of gta, see ya *kickflip*

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

-4 Stunt Jumps Remaining.

Deadly Mongoose fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Sep 11, 2015

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

UserErr0r posted:

Tier 1 support can never do anything (useful). They're just there to interact with the customer, so the techs don't have to, and screen for stuff that actually needs support.

I have to say this game can be fun again with no hackers and fun things to do in free mode. Too bad the the player base has shrunk so much.

I miss people like Tijuana_Lou (aka Mexican Toilet).

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

It was a 60 buck game, I spend probably $100 on shark cards...

So that's why you hated free cash so much.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

It's not a troll, my history with this game is well documented. For better or worse.

Please seek professional mental health services.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

good update overall, enjoyed modding some cars.

How much did it cost you?

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

T1g4h posted:

Thank gently caress i'm still ludicrously rich cuz i need both :v:

Good thing there are still hackers in this game. Most are Chinese and Russian and just god mode. Today in a USA based lobby we got a modded that put Xmas trees on everyone and made it rain. Only 2.5 million cause he was using 5k bags instead of the 40k. I think this was help hide him from R*.

Enough that I stopped selling supers from my garages to mod a few lowriders.

When do we get to bounce other cars? I have my Vapid Blade that I get in game compliments on that I would like to bounce around in since these lowriders have such weak stats fully maxed out.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

In this world of true legal cash, the shark card owner becomes the king. Now I ride these expensive cars laughing and whooping.

You make R* laugh and whoop even more.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

And 16 day bad sport lobby... That's what happens when I have more cash than I know what to do with.

See you all in Fallout 4!

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Yacht would be cool if you couldn't blow it up. Then you could host a crew party and sail around in a defendable pirate ship.

Price - $50,000,000

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Hosting money party. Just keep looking for crew lobby and you will find it.

Have my self in downtown, upside down in jet, tossing cash.

Jose and Tops were around if you are friends with them.

Walking away from my system now...

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

PC only party, sorry.

I have 'no idle kick' set so I should be around.

And once I am gone this time, I believe it will be for 90 days so I will be gone for good.

Edit: Unless a hacker hacks me out of the game. Sorry Eco And Valvless, be back soon.

Deadly Mongoose fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Nov 10, 2015

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please post your social club profile if you still need cash. I am on call this weekend so I should have time to find you.

Edit: PC crew only, sorry

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

I second TopHats for PC crew Yacht Captain.

Wish this would have dropped two weeks ago when I needed a break from fallout 4 AND had free time. I'll try to play on drop day and help goons buy yachts but then I have a few long work days before leaving for my first real vacation in years. And updates only hold the interest of the community so long so I'm sure two weeks after drop, yachting will be passé.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Annnddd... PC hacks are back.

Had 20 free minutes this evening and thought I would check in on the PC yacht club. Join the crew session and I instantly have no guns and get blown up every 2 minutes. I manage to trace the guy down and tell the server but no pubbies were willing to kick him. Half the crew crashes or leaves. Then I crash out too.

So much for my 20 free minutes after work.

I'm out of town for two weeks (omg real vacation) so you guys have fun while you can.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

I can't tell from where I am but it looks like my wizard account is still active after dropping money on goons before the update:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/leet_like_jeff_k/gtav/pc

:aaaaa:

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

coupedeville posted:

edit:

lmao at sadius keeping it subtle
ur the best goonbro

Sorry I took rightful first place from you. My true RP was 4.5mil.

Just got back from vacation and my account is still active. I am level 46xx in game, have 250mil, and thrown money parties for goons before yacht day (and any other chance I could get). Really sad at how little cockstar does. Like someone else said, if they just had a few in game moderators jump from lobby to lobby they could catch most people including the true griefers. I did this myself back in August and it was so easy. Make yourself in invisible and then just teleport to each of the ~20 people in server to see what they are doing. Takes about 5 minutes per server. I averaged at least one per server and would crash their client. This is the only time I have caught a ban because his friend modder stayed with me, got me on video warping away before crashing his game, and then emailed it to ban hammer.

Fake edit: I'm sure the good doctor has already forwarded this post to ban hammer.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Am I the only one that loves their fully upgraded Enduro motorcycle? Like it better than Sanchez and I win every wheelie challenge.

It's one of my main 3 rides with the Osiris and Insurgent.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

I wish there was a good way to just share cash between players in the same crew. I have nothing to do with my 150 million from the 'good old days'.

Also, don't hate on the hydra. 2 of my 3 bad sport lobbies came from using the hydra too much in free mode and owning.

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

About drat time rockstar:

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

How long you're in for, buddy?

I got Buck Rodgers time:

But I will always be on Coupe's mind:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Tonight I hit lvl 100 and also bought myself a yacht, Hydra and Buzzard after another player who I have totally never met before honest made a foolishly large wager on an impromptu race.

You can bet above 10k on impromptu races? What is the max?

• Locked thread