Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Hey, PS4 goons, I need to do Series A Funding tonight to get the bonus rep and cash because I'm not gonna be available tomorrow. Anybody around to help me out with it? Send me a friend request, PSN: DivisionPost. I'm in with LLJK.

Fair warning, I'm not a complete failure at this game but I've got a ways to go. I've tried some of the individual setups before and I've barely held my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Wee Bairns posted:

I'll jump in on that action, if you'd like. What time were you thinking of running it?

I was actually gonna start, well, now, but I'm told it's a 3 hour job, so I might have to take a break mid-setup. So if I have to wait for a full goon crew (I just need one more), that might actually work out better.

But, hey, I'm also impatient, so I'm still happy to start now.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Gonna hit the Pacific Standard for that sweet 2x rep and cash tonight at 8 ET if anyone wants to join me on PSN. Friend me under DivisionPost and I'll see you online.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

titties posted:

I need to complete a couple more free roam events tomorrow to get the $50k bonus. Does anyone want to get together on PS4 tomorrow afternoon / evening to bust a couple out? PSN: mr_dread

I sent you a message over PSN (we're already friends), but I'm down.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

I'd like to apologize to anyone in the party for laughing like a drunken hyena over some of those crashes, by the way.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Wee Bairns posted:

I didn't see an invite, but then again, I only updated the PS4 this afternoon. Perhaps that was an issue.

I actually sent you (and Aard) an invitation myself. I wonder if that works or if Dread's the only guy who can do it.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Wee Bairns posted:

Fooling around last night with DivisionPost and Aardmania.

Experiment

Nice work.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

titties posted:

Who wants to grind missions / heists / ROCKET's VS INSARGENTS with me on PS4? I need to make all the money.

Toss out a time itt or message me, PSN: mr_dread. Or use the PS4 community that we set up for this particular reason idc

I'll be around ~8 ET. I need some cash myself.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Wee Bairns posted:

I'll likely be around tonight for some PS4 foolishness if anyone wants to gently caress around.

It'll probably be later on since Amy Schumer's special is on tonight, but hopefully I can actually join you guys this time instead of you being forced into an empty lobby with me.

EDIT: Actually I'll hop on now and gently caress around for a half-hour before the special drops.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

titties posted:

PS4 HOUSEWAIFU KREW, does anyone want to grind some missions? I'm a poor.

I can pop in for an hour right now.

EDIT: More precisely, I'm popping on for an hour anyway to tool around with Lowriders, which I just unlocked thanks to Lamar taking his sweet time to call my rear end.

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 22, 2015

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Hey, PS4 player here, I've been sitting on The Pacific Standard Job for far too long. Anybody wanna help me cross it off today / tonight? PSN: DivisionPost.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Scorched Spitz posted:

Count me in. PSN: King_Alamat.

Craptacular posted:

I should be able to do that.

Okay, looks like it'll be tonight, around 8-9 ET. I'll try to be ready as early as possible since I know those setup missions / R* servers can be a motherfucker.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
It should not be this drat hard to get a Cargobob, have it pick up a car, and tow that car to the roof of a skyscraper so that I can drive that car off the skyscraper, preferably while Kenny Loggins blasts over the radio.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Wee Bairns posted:

So PS4 goons, are we doing something tonight? Let's.

I kinda want to attract enough people to do our own version of It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Goon. Why should PC GTAO goons have all the fun?

I mean, aside from the fact that hackers made the game borderline unplayable on PC?

(P.S.: I'm catching a movie with a friend tonight but I'll try to make it early-ish so I can do a few crimes with you fellas.)

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Wow, you guys weren't kidding when you guys said Rhino Hunt was terrible.

• Locked thread