Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Put in predictions, likely based too much on what I think makes sense rather than what will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've made my predictions.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
In it to win it, as always

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

In my gut I'm still confident that Team Authority is going to win, but I can't bring myself to bet against Cena here.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

ShakeZula posted:

In my gut I'm still confident that Team Authority is going to win, but I can't bring myself to bet against Cena here.

Don't worry it's a common dilemma with any Cena match.

ScottyBomb
Oct 24, 2005

Cthulhu loves me, this I know, for ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!
I'm in. Put down what I consider logical choices based on events of the past month - which means I'm probably wrong right across the board.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Voted for Mizdow and Rusev. Everything else was just filler.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Submitted. Time to tank my ranking yet again.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Submitted. I don't care as long as I beat Stealthed Zombie :toot:

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Here we go with another one

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted as well

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

submitted

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
Submitted for a quality show they're putting on for free!

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I hit buttons that equated to a prediction.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I think I'm like a lot of other people here in that I didn't realize how lovely the card is until I was filling out my predictions. And just now I realized I mis-picked one of the matches, but it's not like it matters because this entire show is going to be a massive poo poo.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Submitted. I eagerly await John Cena calling on his cenamaniacs to lend him their energy so he can use the spirit bomb against Seth Rollins.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Submitted my predictions and immediately forgot what I'd chosen. :geno:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

But it is alright, everything is alright, the struggle is finished. I have won the victory over myself. I believe in John Cena

:negative:

Trazer
Jan 9, 2005
Kudai!
Submitted and predicted against John Cena, which will probably just give him more odds to overcome and ensure his victory...

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I submitted

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Submitted! Holy god that's a sparse card.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Submitted.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
Submitted! In it to win it. Always bet on Cena.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Submitted

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Almost forgot about this.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Answered! I'm not confident in my answers. I tried to maintain a cohesive narrative throughout the show, but am afraid of jhon cena ruining everything.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Let's go Cena.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Shima Honnou posted:

Let's go Cena.

Cena Sucks

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
RIP my predictions

Thank God

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
I'm 2/5 yay.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Stallion when you're grading this I just want to point out that my answers for the sole survivor are technically correct, which is the best kind of correct

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I believe I got every single thing wrong, but I'm so very glad I did.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I guess the Ambrose/Wyatt DQ technically made me 1/5. :downs:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

pressedbunny posted:

I believe I got every single thing wrong, but I'm so very glad I did.

Yeah, I think I might have even somehow got negative points but don't give a drat. I'll happily be that wrong about things if we get something like that.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

IcePhoenix posted:

Stallion when you're grading this I just want to point out that my answers for the sole survivor are technically correct, which is the best kind of correct

No one got poo poo for name a survivor or Sole Survivor because you people don't trust Dirk Diggler I mean Dolph Ziggler, The New Cena.

I'm HERE TO SHOW DA WOOOOOORL

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I think I got all the general match results right but hosed up almost all the details. Hopefully noone called the particulars of the main event right

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Welp. RIP in peace my 4th place ranking. It's been nice knowing you.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010

Sushipants posted:

My prediction, because your stupid form didn't let me do a write-in:

During the pre-show, the Authority will make another random stipulation that all the title belts are on the line in the main event. Cena goes on to pin Rusev and Harper, then the Mizzes show up (fresh from just winning the belts) to get AA'd through Kane, and Cena now has all the belts. Next Raw, he's COVERED in belts and goes "the champ is here" x 4, only for Rollins to come out and reveal that he's cut his MiTB contract into 4 smaller contracts and placed them into 4 seperate Money-In-The-Bank hand clutches, one for each belt he's going to challenge Cena for. Over the next month, everytime Cena defends one of his belts Rollins comes out with a different hand clutch and gets stopped from cashing it in by a different member of Team Cena. US championship? There's Sheamus, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. IC title? Look out, its Ziggler, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. (Ambrose stays in the mid-card and eventually feuds with Adam Rose).

At TLC, Cena takes on Lesnar and WINS SUPER HARD, completing his belt collection. The following Raw, he declares his retirement and explains that he's accomplished everything he set out to do in his career and to never give up, always believe in yourself jack cause love or hate, you gotta respect him.

He's the surprise 30th entry at the Rumble, wins and never leaves ever again.

Nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

That Goku, always overcoming the odds!

• Locked thread