Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

I'm sorry Lowtax I cannot make it due to being 1,873 miles away, I am there in spirit though. The office/bathroom artwork looks nice, thanks for posting pictures various goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm not in the area but next time I'm in the kc area I'll just show up at your house lowtax

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
Goon meet: lowtaxhaus.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Generation Internet posted:

Goon meet: lowtaxhaus.

load bearing autists

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lowtax can crash at your place

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Lowtax, can I get one of those cool beanies if I come back out today? I promise I won't stick around.

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
Stick around, man

I'm on my way with board games, some pricy local beer, and an awful surprise movie I rented in case we feel like watching a second movie. See you guys in a few hours!

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

a starwar betamax posted:

tx is a great state that produces top nothc mods

i'm from texas

make me a mod

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

I want to feel motivated but 3 hours in a car both ways on a sunday....

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Sentinel posted:

I want to feel motivated but 3 hours in a car both ways on a sunday....

Hey, I'm doing roughly the exact same thing

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

obliriovrons posted:

Hey, I'm doing roughly the exact same thing

lol

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Oh man, I live in Kansas City and would love to go. Sadly though I am babysitting my kids today and something tells me that the office probably isn't that toddler friendly...

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

obliriovrons posted:

Stick around, man

I'm on my way with board games, some pricy local beer, and an awful surprise movie I rented in case we feel like watching a second movie. See you guys in a few hours!

I was there yesterday, I can't sit through Rat Terror again.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
lowtax can I buy your dog

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Danger super bummed out right now. I got a sick kid who done throw up thrice. So we driving straight home instead of stopping by sa tonight

....my hopes.....my dreams.......

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Man, goons ruin being goons by having kids. Shoulda known better.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Danger super bummed out right now. I got a sick kid who done throw up thrice. So we driving straight home instead of stopping by sa tonight

This would have never happened at reddit :cripes:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Watch the football, Richard.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

I'm glad of it.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I heard a hilarious story about schmorky but Richard made me swear I wouldn't post it.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Equine Don posted:

I heard a hilarious story about schmorky but Richard made me swear I wouldn't post it.
PM me.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Equine Don posted:

Oh you tease.

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS
Had a lot of fun hanging out on Saturday. Buppy is the best dog ever. Then that jerk Rich gave me a Final Fantasy 13 poster, ruined the rest of my day and I now hate him.

The movies were so bad I actually died a little, which is exactly the sort of experience I was hoping for.

Lets see if this gets me in trouble. "potato"

So here's some pictures I snapped around the place. I edited peoples faces out, if your face is in a picture and you want me to upload the non-edited version let me know I guess. Also sorry some of the pictures look terrible and have this weird purple haze on them. My phone is a busted piece of poo poo and does that if the light is even remotely low.
http://imgur.com/a/pjUbh

evilskillit fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Nov 23, 2014

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

evilskillit posted:

Had a lot of fun hanging out on Saturday. Buppy is the best dog ever. Then that jerk Rich gave me a Final Fantasy 13 poster, ruined the rest of my day and I now hate him.

The movies were so bad I actually died a little, which is exactly the sort of experience I was hoping for.

Lets see if this gets me in trouble. "potato"

So here's some pictures I snapped around the place. I edited peoples faces out, if your face is in a picture and you want me to upload the non-edited version let me know I guess. Also sorry some of the pictures look terrible and have this weird purple haze on them. My phone is a busted piece of poo poo and does that if the light is even remotely low.
http://imgur.com/a/pjUbh

I think you found a new instagram filter! Thanks for the pics, real goon cave.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Post more doggie pics! :)

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress idiots meeting up, we want Buppy pics

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lowtax, did your daughters make a banner for you that hanged from the wall? Cause that's rad.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I heard that at a party you're supposed to put the really shy and awkward person near the dog. Even if they can't interact with other humans they can at still probably pet the dog.

What I'm saying here is you need a whole lot more dogs.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

What do you spend most of your time on these days, Lowtax? Some writing/some forum admin stuff? Other projects?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

LankyIndjun posted:

What do you spend most of your time on these days, Lowtax? Some writing/some forum admin stuff? Other projects?
Hanging out with random strangers watching bad movies in his dark goon cave in rural Missouri.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Hanging out with random strangers watching bad movies in his dark goon cave in rural Missouri.

That's exactly how I spend my time except without the other people.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://twitter.com/awfuloffice

Goodnight, sweet prince.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

They didn't even get a year's worth of twits in.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

moolchaba posted:

They didn't even get a year's worth of twits in.

they did this weekend! :downsrim:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Lowtax probably thinks I am bad at video games now.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

mr.capps posted:

Lowtax probably thinks I am bad at video games now.

Are you?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Probably.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I hope someone takes all these pics and makes an awesome youtube slideshow with this music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

But we know it's really ending.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Awesome times over there. Just one question that haunts me even now.

I noticed something in the right-hand bathroom. That bathroom was better-kept than the left-hand bathroom vomiting out an endless stream of toilet paper. However, something caught my eye.

Out of abject curiosity I opened it and glanced through it. I wish I had not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
well I'll be damned, Dontrell is from Texas!

• Locked thread