Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

i like it when slippery burned rrail when rrail said something like "i could be a uav pilot" and then slip was like "and i could be an astronaut, but i'm not. i'm just some guy who thinks he could be." rip slippery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
tap your mom's Hi-Point rear end

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Rename GiP to FYAD because those guys really need to gently caress off and die.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

good thing they signed up to do just that

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
they sure burned us :razz:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

they sure burned us :razz:

Right up until he got banned.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
my actual favorite insult was when we had some crybabies invading the drunk thread or whatev then haji dangerfield among some others got posted and lowtax banned a few folks

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Fire losing his loving mind over some dude telling his afghan dog story but he replaced every instance of dog with kid was pretty loving good

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fire thinks he's a tranny now, that's not even an insult it's what happened.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Bolow posted:

Fire losing his loving mind over some dude telling his afghan dog story but he replaced every instance of dog with kid was pretty loving good

Link

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

It was in the old "Post your most o_O experience" thread. I can't find it sadly :smith:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
that thread has been broken down to individual characters and scattered over hundreds of miles of mountain streams.

because it's motherfucking gold.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Is that one dude still floating around SA with the avatar for wondering into GIP because he searched tranny

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Christoff posted:

Is that one dude still floating around SA with the avatar for wondering into GIP because he searched tranny

Is it the same dude that was also raising hell about trannies in AI?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Tell me this is real

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Smiling Jack posted:

Tell me this is real

It was back before it was OK to insult gays and women and trannies and a ton of d&d blowhards came in here and tried to make us care

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

holocaust bloopers posted:

It was! It was also the same dude that reported a year old post in the games Grief thread because it contained the word tranny. (Even through it was not said by the person describing the grief.)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
That mom joke I got on ebb

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole

Because he's a joke

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Did ur mom tell u that