Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies

Ghetto Prince posted:

There's one easter egg I really liked with John Snow, I didnt answer when he asked why Tuttle wanted to be a ranger and instead of "He'll remember that" it read "John Snow knows nothing."

:drat: Holy poo poo, the attention to detail in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

So Telltale seem to have got their act together, and the EU/AU release was simultaneous with the rest of the world, for once.

Just finished off the episode then holy poo poo, I left Asher behind, I'm assuming leaving Rodrik behind has similar outcomes?

Overall, not a bad episode, few more QTE events than I would have liked, with the buggy code, but in proper GoT form, the second-to-last episode ramps things up. Pretty amped to see how this all wraps up.

Other spoilers:

I got Mira to lie to Tyrion
Duncan is the spy - guessing Royland would be if he wasn't chosen as Sentinel
Ramsay Snow is a dick, but he's constantly just having fun doing whatever he wants. Still tried to stab him, though.
Fought wights north of the wall, the same wildlings that I killed in the last episode

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

Raxivace posted:

Other than the obvious technical issues (This game never ran especially well on PS3, but Episode 6 was especially bad), am I the only that generally liked this episode and series? I've only played one other Telltale game, but I thought the continued fuckups of the Forrester family were fun to follow.

I enjoyed it, just seeing how hosed a person is when they're in this world was fun, to me. Can absolutely see how and why it'd be frustrating, though, but I guess I also haven't had the benefit of seeing Telltale at their best to make a comparison of how relatively poor this is, as well.

Also the slideshow on the PS3 was pretty grating as well.

• Locked thread