Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

So this is half-off on Steam right now. Should I buy it?

Relevant info:

- I liked Walking Dead S1 and The Wolf Among Us, but found Walking Dead S2 disappointing.
- I read the first two GoT books and didn't like them enough to read the third.
- I haven't watched the TV show.
- I like pointing at things and then clicking on them.

Tell me how to waste my money, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Regy Rusty posted:

If you're not interested in Game of Thrones or the books, don't buy a video game based on them because you probably won't like it either.

Sometimes the book is better than the movie or vice versa. Probably holds true for games as well? :shrug:

But Life is Strange looks neat, so I'll check that out. Thanks folks.

• Locked thread