Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

Winklebottom posted:

Yeah, I remembered the guard right after but I'd still prefer not to run around with a Lannister knife on me. Knowing Telltale, both choices will come back to bite you in the rear end anyway :v:

Mira's story is getting pretty engaging and Asher and Rodrik seem like solid dudes. I hope they have a family reunion and murder Lord Whitehill in some horrible fashion.

Calling it that the wedding feast of Rodrick and Elaena will have plenty of Frey Whitehill Pie. I'm setting up Rodrick as a shell of a man fueled purely by blind rage, so this better end in some Titus Andronicus level poo poo.

Mira's sections are getting really good too. Staring down that blubbering fat Whitehill gently caress like a boss was probably my favorite dialogue choice of the episode.

beefart fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

~grandmaaaaaaa~

Generation Internet posted:

At this point in the story he's Lord Commander of the Night's Watch after Mormont got fragged north of the Wall and Sam rigged the vote for his successor.

I think this is way later actually, since this hasn't happened in the show yet. I was under the impression that he had just recently recovered from his run in with Ygritte, which means he's not LC yet and still has to answer to the likes of Thorne and Slynt.

Edit: beaten like Sansa. Awful app refresh! :argh:

beefart fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Feb 4, 2015

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

~grandmaaaaaaa~
Welp, that was loving infuriating. I played the submissive role with Rodrick every time there was the option to lose his poo poo or defy the Whitehills, just to get Gryff off his guard. I really hope I will be turning Gryff into food for his daddy a la Titus Andronicus. Sorry, Gwen, I appreciate the help, but i'm honorbound to kill your family in the messiest way possible.

It was immensely satisfying though after getting the poo poo consistently kicked out of me to lay a proper smackdown on Britt. "Don't piss yourself on the way down" :frogc00l:

Also, I'm having second thoughts about Ortengryn being a double agent; he's outwardly shifty enough to make a good red herring. Mama Forrester's reaction to a potential ally within the Whitehills, on the other hand, was a little suspicious to me...

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

~grandmaaaaaaa~

Dolash posted:

I suppose it could make sense, since she's one of the people you can tell about the North Grove, and you can also choose to keep quiet about getting help from Gwyn and that there's allegedly a traitor on the council - all information she could use against you, if she was inclined. No idea why she'd be the traitor, though, unless they'd been threatening to kill Ryon unless she leaks stuff to them without telling you.

Bingo. Seeing a lot of potential parallels with Catelyn here. She's a well-meaning mother and wife who's tired of losing family who just wants to bring everyone back together, even if it fucks up all of her son's plans. Plus, her quarrel isn't really with the Whitehills anyway, Ramsay and Roose are the real targets in her eyes..

• Locked thread