Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Steve2911 posted:

Talia's song at the end was just loving awful. Ear splittingly bad and some of the worst lyrics imaginable.

She also hums like a 40 year-old man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The little bird is the worst because he keeps showing up no matter how many times I leave him to die, blackmail him or tell him to gently caress off.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Generic American posted:

Preview chat: I can't believe they're actually going to hold the thing with Beskha's master against you based on that preview. The logic there is so baffling that I have no idea how a rational person could think that way. "Justice is for Meereen, not for you"... except the fact that Daenerys is the one instigating the whole thing in the first place, purely because she feels sad about people who have directly suffered from it. You know, people like Beskha? :jerkbag:

You weren't the "leader" in that sequence, so Dany may not be talking to you in the preview.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Not going to lie, the Chinese guy out of nowhere got a big laugh out of me.

Medieval knight. Medieval knight. Medieval knight. Kung-fu Master. Medieval knight. Medieval knight.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

dmboogie posted:

The ending would have been a lot more impact if it hadn't been so rushed, and Rodrik dying is the only choice that made narrative sense, at least to me. Asher didn't go through all that poo poo in Essos just to die pointlessly five minutes after he landed in Westeros.

I forgot Rodrik just boinked the woman he blackmailed a few episodes back when making the choice. A possible alliance with her house or three gladiators with no armor and no discipline.. tough choice.

• Locked thread