Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Obliterati posted:

I also kept the knife, because like hell is chucking it three feet from the crime scene a good idea

I chucked that poo poo as fast as I could. What're they gonna do? Dust for prints?

Winklebottom fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Obliterati posted:

Note that a guy disappeared, remember that he was last seen with you in pretty much that exact spot and, I don't know, look around for a minute? At least if there's no knife it might take longer to join the dots.

Yeah, I remembered the guard right after but I'd still prefer not to run around with a Lannister knife on me. Knowing Telltale, both choices will come back to bite you in the rear end anyway :v:

Mira's story is getting pretty engaging and Asher and Rodrik seem like solid dudes. I hope they have a family reunion and murder Lord Whitehill in some horrible fashion.

• Locked thread