Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nekoxid
Mar 17, 2009

Hallowed posted:

Tomorrow!?

It's already out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nekoxid
Mar 17, 2009

John Charity Spring posted:

I burned it (and felt very wrong about it) but I got up every time (though I didn't hit Gryff). That was a loving good scene - every time I made Rodrik get up I was convinced everything was a hair's breadth from going to poo poo.

Yeah I did that too. During that scene I actually expected Gryff to kill Talia.

nekoxid
Mar 17, 2009

hawaiian_robot posted:

Just finished off the episode then holy poo poo, I left Asher behind, I'm assuming leaving Rodrik behind has similar outcomes?

Well I left Rodrik behind, killed a few whitehill assholes, and got killed. So I guess it's the same to you only with Asher.
Also I totaly regret not bashing in Gryff's head with the cane.

• Locked thread