Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?

El Pollo Blanco posted:

I believe that they mean because the show characters will be voiced by the actors from the show, every other character will be VA'd by a C-lister for financial reasons.

No from his second post ("being from a TV show means that they aren't above being in a video game" or smth) he does indeed think Peter Dinklage, Natalie Dormer and Lena Headey are C List actors. Which is hilarious.

Looking forward to this game and Borderlands, I'm in the camp that loved both Walking Dead Season 1 and Wolf Among Us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Playing each character as their own unique person is fun even though I may be indirectly hurting the others and have to remain willfully ignorant of any book spoilers I know.

As Mira I'm trying to remain as loyal as possible to Margaery, not pushing her too hard on the helping my family thing. She tried for me anyway, though Joffrey went all Joffrey and ripped her dress instead of agreeing to help. I feel like from the preview video I'm going to get pigeon holed into helping Varys or something though, which is unfortunate. The Tyrells are my favorite characters in the books, I'm probably one of the only people who was super excited to get to Mira's parts.

Super content with this game as someone that hated TWD2 (currently struggling through the last episode) because the entire supporting case were completely unlikable to me bar one person, but enjoyed all of Telltale's other games. As other people have said, probably slightly more excited for Borderlands just because I know I'll never be able to kill stupid Ramsay the illusion of choice is a better illusion when the game doesn't have certain rules it has to follow.

• Locked thread