Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Yeah, when the soldiers walked in I just assumed that someone in the castle was a traitor, or deserted, because I was wondering why the guy that got caught was taking enough weapons for a small group.

Anyway, I thought it was a solid episode, there's plenty to build on and they didn't gently caress anything up too badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Oh nice , I wasn't expecting this for another few weeks.

I like Asher; he's got a dark streak but I'm getting more of a "loveable rogue" than a "psycho killer" vibe, his buddy is an incredible badass though.

I'm glad they're having fun with his character because holy gently caress this episode is grim.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Roman Reigns posted:

This series really makes you eat poo poo, doesn't it?

Have to say my favorite bits were playing as Asher "Han Solo" Forester.

poo poo, yes! Exactly!

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
There's one easter egg I really liked with John Snow, I didnt answer when he asked why Tuttle wanted to be a ranger and instead of "He'll remember that" it read "John Snow knows nothing."

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
They must be trying to get the next episode out in time for the next season of Game of Thrones. Looks like episode 3 is already wrapping up and going through the rating systems.

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pa...J4B1Q%253d%253d

And I guess Asher and friends are going to run into Khaleesi?

https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/575333861204303872

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
:arghfist::saddowns:

I wont have time to play this until Saturday, but it's nice to know it doesn't suck... well, going by the 10% of the page that isn't under spoiler tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
I gave Royland the guards and took Duncan along to the whitehills.

My thinking was that Duncan was the traitor, that he'd been bought to keep the Forrester's down while he sent his stupid nephew to sniff out some more ironwood ,and that keeping an eye on him while protected by guest law was safer than leaving him to try something back at ironreach , but the ending has me thinking that either Royland was the fucker all along or Duncan is the most inconsistent traitor ever.

Other than that, I like how they keep building up Tuttle as a classic fantasy hero only to have him gently caress up horribly or murder someone every time he tries to do something heroic.

Asema posted:

A mixture of too many TellTale games and playing the far superior Life is Strange has me pretty sure this will be the last time I buy a Telltale game at launch.

I'll wait for the Steam sale for any future purchases

:agreed:

• Locked thread