Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Echoing the statement that this game would have been far more interesting if was near 100% Mira. She's been the only character I've cared about since episode 2. Everyone else is just constantly getting poo poo on, but she's actively improving things while evolving as a character. This means, of course, that she will have the most tragic and least satisfying ending.

Did anyone besides me not try to kill Ramsay because you knew he had plot armor so why even bother? What even happens if you try?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

RBA Starblade posted:

I don't understand why they haven't yet. :(

Because these CYOA games are making them money hand over fist, especially when cashing in on other IPs. Is it any wonder that they're shot-gunning out multiple mediocre products as quickly as possible? I know if feels like forever between episodes, but considering the time it usually takes to make a game and also that they are progressing multiple games at the same time, they come out really fast.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Asher's plot was basically the Beskha Power Hour framing device anyway.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Wow they cranked out the second already? Talk about very little fanfare :toot: I don't even remember it downloading.

It really does seem like the least expected licensed titles they've done so far, Walking Dead season 1 and Borderlands, have been the best. Wolf Among Us was also really good and was a license I didn't know a thing about.

Not just a second, but a third! Minecraft's game is progressing so quickly in releases, it's a wonder they made it an episodic release at all.

• Locked thread