Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Without spoiling anything, would this game (based on the first episode at least) require me to be fully caught up with the show to get the most out of, or would I be able to get by with more or less a general understanding of the characters and their motivations. I watched the first season a little over a year ago and was enjoying it just fine, but put it down due to time constraints and never got around to picking it back up again. I probably won't be getting it until most or all of the season is released anyway like I do with most Telltale games, but I'd like to know ahead of time for when I do play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Alright, thanks the advice. I figured that might be the case, considering Game of Thrones has a more established and concrete setting than probably anything else they've done before, but I just wanted to know for certain before jumping in. Guess I'll have to find some time to catch up in the coming months before the full season is released.

• Locked thread