Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
Playing that many characters sounds... ambitious? Maybe too ambitious.

I'm one of those people who wasn't happy with how TWD season 2 and TWAU ended, so I guess I'll wait until the final episode to decide whether it's a buy or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Sam. posted:

How much replay value do they have?

The problem with replaying Telltale games is that you realize that your choices don't matter as much as you think.

EDIT: the only exception is if you want to see how the illusion is constructed, and the ends of TWD season 2/TWAU which can be different depending on late-game choices.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Aishan posted:

The Red Wedding was about more than just the Starks; pretty much all the Northern houses sent the majority of their armies south with Robb and were present around The Twins when Frey and Bolton made their play. If they didn't ally with Bolton, then they were most likely wiped out and all they'd have left are the old, infirm and young back home. Houses like Forrester would effectively be crippled militarily after the wedding massacres.

The Karstarks would be a notable exception; they should still have all their forces since they left Robb's army before the Red Wedding. They've obviously no love for Robb, but probably not the Boltons either since they were still a cadet branch of the Starks.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

NESguerilla posted:

They really need to stop it with this poo poo. Their release schedules are a joke. They just need to finish their games and release them all at once or on a weekly schedule or something. From now on I'm just waiting until their games are finished to play them because they take so long in between episodes I forget what's even going on.

This is why you wait until the game is finished - it will also be cheaper and you will know if it ends up having a poor ending (hi, TWAU!)

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
I haven't started playing it yet, I was thinking of rolling a die for each conversation option since apparently it matters even less than in regular TT games :v:

Is it worse than TWD S2?

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
I just finished chapter 2, wow this game is pretty terrible.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

Seriously? Well gently caress that then.

That has to be a joke, right? Season one of a game ends in a cliffhanger?

I'm not sure I even want to start up episode 3 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Roman Reigns posted:

No but I was legitimately pissed when Jon Snow talked. Everything he complained about was something that none of us had any control over.

Except the developers. Maybe Jon Snow is complaining about the game being bad.

• Locked thread