Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I was unsure of my opinion of this game after episode one, I liked the ending, loved the parts where you got to be a lord, was lukewarm on the parts in King's Landing. After episode two, I love this game because it's clearly a game about making GBS threads on the player nonstop, and Game of Thrones is the perfect license for that.

Quote-Unquote posted:

Goddamn the next 2 months can't pass quickly enough. This poo poo is getting epic.

With this, Tales from the Borderlands and Life is Strange, my interactive movie geek self is very happy. Give me a remastered Quantic Dream collection and I'll probably go crazy, even if all their games do turn into complete nonsense in their final acts.

I hope you noticed that the HD remaster of Fahrenheit went up on Steam last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread