Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Just started this. I forgot, what was house Forresters role in the red wedding? I thought it was just Starks/Frey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Cool thanks.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I felt like the guy who played Ramsay was the only noticeably good VA from the show. I like Dinklage, but between this and Destiny I'm starting to think he's just not cut out for voice acting. Margaery wasn't bad either I guess. Tyrion and Cersai just seemed really flat though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Dvlos posted:

What I read out of TellTale was they were aiming for 5-8 weeks between each episode. Episode 2 was rumored to have an early February release.

They really need to stop it with this poo poo. Their release schedules are a joke. They just need to finish their games and release them all at once or on a weekly schedule or something. From now on I'm just waiting until their games are finished to play them because they take so long in between episodes I forget what's even going on.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's always funny seeing people play a Telltale game for the first time and watching them act shocked at how little your decisions matter in regards to how the story pans out.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Rob Stark is Alive

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Just got to the part where John Snow shows up. Why does he seem to be one of the bigwigs? Isn't he still sort of a scrub as far as the night's watch is concerned at this point in the story?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah I only watch the show so that's why it struck me as odd unless I'm screwing the timelines up.

Overall, I'd have to agree it was quite a good episode. It's interesting compared to TWD which is really it's own thing and barely resembles the show but GOT seems very consistent with the style and writing. Only thing that bugged me was that paint filter going berserk all over the place and making random stuff look crappy and fuzzy. I have no idea if it's a bug or if it was intended to look like that but it looked pretty bad.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

VoLaTiLe posted:

Also Kings landing is definately potrayed well with all the spys and betrayal's I also do not trust that other handmaiden at all and I killed the rapist Lanister soldier then kept hold of the knife (so I can frame someone else for the murder)

Rapist? I certainly got the impression he was there to assassinate her not rape her.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Steve2911 posted:

Talia's song at the end was just loving awful. Ear splittingly bad and some of the worst lyrics imaginable.

I muted it part way through and erased it from my brain. I actually forgot it existed until your post.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Apparently I'm in the extreme minority in making Britt suffer I hate to take out my hate for QTE's on someone though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Max posted:

I chose to save the youngest son first, and the idea of Lady Forrester blabing about that to the people holding him hostage is just so colossally stupid that I can't believe it's even possible. But WD2 had some pretty dumb decisions, so I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I do think it's the Maester, though.

Lady Forrester mentioned something about her house losing status because they backed the Targs until they fell. I'm hoping they make that something you can bring up with Dany when you meet with her.

Wait, who is the Maester? I'm having trouble even remembering who that is atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Accordion Man posted:

Yeah, the game's been good but Ramsay in this game just feels like Edgy McEdgelord to me instead of feeling genuinely creepy and threatening. May be a problem in the source itself but I wouldn't really knwo for sure.

Yeah that's pretty much what he is in the show too. I'd say he is more cartoonishly evil than Jeoffrey at this point.

• Locked thread