Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
It is really unfair that there's no Ramuh in this game. I always named Quezzie Ramuh because I am a nerdlord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
Lots of teenagers write fanfiction or whatever. He probably doodled a super loving coolass lion while sitting in the back of class so no one else could see it, and imagined that it was the best GF that could totally kick Seifer's rear end because he gave him a wedgie once in the locker room and "my awesome lion animal is going to show you what for, you meanie Seifer!!!"

Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
FF8 was one of the only FFs I never finished, because my brother apparently "threw the game away because it was bad" after he finished it himself (I have a feeling he just gave it away/lost it, but whatevs), so I only had the very beginning of the game to go off of. On the one hand, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as a teenager, because I would probably just grind drawing everything...

So thanks for this. I'm glad to be able to see why people enjoy this game, and why it still has a pretty decent following even now; I love the FF franchise, and being able to experience this game, even a little bit, has made me appreciate it a lot more. The fact that the entire backstory of FF8 was a big love story to FF3 is something that I definitely appreciate.

• Locked thread