Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Lets see...

Quetzalcoatl should be LizardThor

Shiva should be IcyNips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
God I love Triple Triad. Kind of a shame they never tried to make a paper version of the game. Squeenix and whoever was pumping out the cards would have made bank, bank and more loving bank off it.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I'm honestly considering getting the game on steam after reading up to this part of the LP...

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Silegna posted:

Hell, I love Chrono Cross.

I'ma be honest, Chrono Cross was one of my first RPGs. Along side FF9 and Golden Sun. Not counting the Pokemon series. I still like it to this day...but it's definitely not the greatest game ever.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I'ma be honest, I don't like FF7. All the fanboys crying out saying it's 'OMG TEH BEST THING EVAR' soured my want to even play it. When I did (bought it on PSN), I couldn't get very far in it before just putting it down. I'm sure it gets better if you actually go THOUGH the game...but that's what pretty much -everyone- and their mothers say about FF13, and that game (and it's sequels) are an absolute travesty. And we have MORE god drat 'Lightning-Sama' coming down the pipe in 2015/2016, all I know is they're gonna announce something involving Lighting next year. And I can only think it's gonna be a horrible thing.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Death to Rinoa! Also, we obviously name the dog, Dogmeat, because that's aaaalllll he's good for...barring a few 'pet tricks' that get RANDOMLY SELECTED depending on Crisis Level.

Kemix fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Dec 31, 2014

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
So, Cool Ghost, do you plan on giving at least a brief summary of Chocobo World?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Cool Ghost posted:

I'm going to see what I can do on this. I know the idea of it, but I've never had a chance to actually play it myself.

I have been playing the PC version myself. I might be able to help with getting info for it.

• Locked thread