Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
It's starting now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
WHOA

16 second knockout by Doo Ho Choi

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

1st AD posted:

Barnatt can't even land a punch in clinch range lmao

Except he has

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Eh, I gotta give him credit for not dying just now at least

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Found a picture from Copeland's last fight

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I gotta say the Dagestani dude is pretty fast for a trashweight

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Josh Copeland: Better cardio than Overeem

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
That was some acrobatic poo poo at the end haha

I hope someone can gif that tumble

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Why does Wiman fight so infrequently anyways?

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

colonel_korn posted:

I'm enjoying seeing the guys bagging on women's mma raving over the fight where one guy got his back taken repeatedly by making the same dumb mistake, and also the fight before that featured a guy doing his best impression of a heavy bag.

I don't know where you've been but 1st AD thinks every fighter is bad and every fight sucks so I would take his judgement of fights with a grain of salt

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
In the beggining of the fight Joe was rushing in face first and he probably could have gotten clipped then, but it looks like he adjusted and started tucking his chin in or ducking his head when he gets close to Ortiz

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Oh poo poo

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
When the gently caress did Rosholt have a hype train

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Man I don't want either of these guys to lose because I want both of them to get a shot at the title

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

K8.0 posted:

I'm not sure if Frankie's wrestling is looking better than it has since he dropped to 145, or if Cub is just really awful at takedown defense.

Not only is Frankie an incredible wrestler at any weight but Cub has been doing an okay job trying to control his takedowns so I don't know what fight you are watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Holy poo poo was that the latest finish ever?

• Locked thread