Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Someone came to my door very briefly during the introductions and I missed that entire fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Holy poo poo this girl's spine is implausibly flexible.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Meowbot posted:

Vanzant owns! Those knees. She looks really young and well I guess she is considering she is 20. I wonder if any guy has threatened Vanzant and she has judo thrown them and beat the living poo poo out of them. This is a fun fight to watch.

Unless I'm forgetting someone, I think she's the first person to enter the cage having been born after UFC 1.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This is on its way to being a 28-28 draw.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

At least it's not likely to be a draw.

e. What the gently caress? How do you get a 30-27? First round should have been 10-8.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Hendricks is such a douchebag he wears a fuckin cowboy hat while sitting in the front row.

What do you expect. He's from Oklahoma.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I just realized that the Barrista stopped Narvaez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

DoombatINC posted:

Would you call this clinch, the binding of Issac?

I wouldn't, that would be stupid

:frogdowns:

• Locked thread