Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Man that was some desperation defence there, I'm impressed he didn't tap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Hahahaha this guy

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

haha Wiman did more in the last 30s than Vallie-Flagg managed in the rest of the round.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I'm enjoying seeing the guys bagging on women's mma raving over the fight where one guy got his back taken repeatedly by making the same dumb mistake, and also the fight before that featured a guy doing his best impression of a heavy bag.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Looking forward to 15 minutes of two men grunting while one holds down the other.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

lmao I'm pleased to be wrong

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

MrSmokes posted:

Win number 50 for Oplot man! He's coming for that belt!

First ever KO too I think :shobon: (Sherdog has 4 TKOs listed but that's it)

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

Uh didn't you see that Jon Voight documentary

has it every been established conclusively what accent Jon Voight was attempting in this movie?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

REAL MUSCLE MILK posted:

Is Chico the most obnoxious mediocre fighter in the UFC?

If you have fight pass, watch his fight with Dustin Kimura where he fucks around in his guard for 2 1/2 rounds while making faces and then gets submitted.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I kinda wish Frankie were doing this to Conor right now

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I hope Choi got a bit of extra spending money too, can't do much better than KOing a dude in like 10 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

MrSmokes posted:

So if Conor beats Siver, and they do a Conor/Aldo fight, Frankie will have to wait a long time wouldn't he? Would they match Frankie up with anyone else in the meantime, like Mendes or Lamas?

Yeah I'd say do Frankie/Lamas for the next title shot. Chad$ should have to wait a bit longer since he had the most recent shot and he's lost to Aldo twice.

Honestly, all three of Frankie/Chad$/Lamas are better than Conor (and even after tonight's drubbing I'm not sure he's better than Cub either), and it's a bit bullshit that he gets a shot without having to beat any of them... but on the other hand, I think he's pretty clearly the best guy who hasn't lost to Aldo already, so you may as well give it to him.

Of course that's assuming he beats Siver. If Siver pulls off some kind of upset then who knows.

• Locked thread