Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

or Witcher 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the only pounding is the one that geralt gives on the game of thrones rear end :dukedoge:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

the only pounding is the one that geralt gives on the game of thrones rear end :dukedoge:

Yeah right. Have you even played Game of Thrones? The god drat game is epic, has meaningful decision (the decisions in Witcher basically boil down to you fight a couple more enemies later on if you made a bad choice) and has an amazing story. Though this game was widely panned with an inexplicable 58 metacritic rating, the Game of Thrones game is just straight up better than any beloved Witcher game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Yeah right. Have you even played Game of Thrones? The god drat game is epic, has meaningful decision (the decisions in Witcher basically boil down to you fight a couple more enemies later on if you made a bad choice) and has an amazing story. Though this game was widely panned with an inexplicable 58 metacritic rating, the Game of Thrones game is just straight up better than any beloved Witcher game.

Hell, I bought this game and even started a simulplay on badgame before I stopped posting htere.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Here you go.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

but Geralt in w2 is extremely hot, op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Huh... might try it later then. Thanks pewds.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Here you go.

where are the mods when you need them

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Witcher 2 loving runs horribly on my computer and I can't understand it. I can't even get to the combat which plays horribly when it lags because everything is just so slow. I will not post my hardware as I don't know what it is, but I can run Rome 2 on okayish settings so shouldn't I be able to run this on the very lowest settings, at least? Jesus, I am so pissed about this, everyone's always taking about how the Witcher 2 blows or rules but I can't even loving decide so I'm out of the loop.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
And the Games of Thrones game loving blows dude, lol.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

And the Games of Thrones game loving blows dude, lol.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Witcher 2 loving runs horribly on my computer and I can't understand it. I can't even get to the combat which plays horribly when it lags because everything is just so slow. I will not post my hardware as I don't know what it is, but I can run Rome 2 on okayish settings so shouldn't I be able to run this on the very lowest settings, at least? Jesus, I am so pissed about this, everyone's always taking about how the Witcher 2 blows or rules but I can't even loving decide so I'm out of the loop.

It's diarrhea anyway.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Game of Thrones is probably easier on the hardware, and it's a much better game anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

gonna have to leave that old pentium behind friend :(

• Locked thread