Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Bamabalacha posted:

Did anyone here ever find or even see a GameGear TV tuner? My parents and 2 sets of family friends scoured Toronto and New York for them multiple times from 92-94 and no one ever found one.

My friend and I both had game gears (I still have mine somewhere) and he lent me his tv tuner. My abiding memory is trying to tune it to the watch red heat whilst under the duvet after I'd been sent to bed.

Also the best game was shinobi or master system sonic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

GoldenEye is my all time favourite bond film. Some of that may because of how much I played the N64 game at uni.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

ryonguy posted:

Now there's a brand that's 90's as gently caress.

This was my favourite Gap ad back in the 90s.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7z-_rw20LI

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

We had a viennetta over Christmas, I dont think they ever went away here in the uk.

The one thing I do miss are Terry's pyramints. They were like a three dimensional after eight mint.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

rockinricky posted:

Is that Billy Corgan in the lower right, playing Screwball Scramble/Run Yourself Ragged?

No its Richard O'Brien.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Those two (wait, were there three?) Aerosmith music videos with Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone were basically my sexual awakening.

Big same. I wasnt even sure at the time why I wanted to rewatch the videos so much.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston? Lausajne estas rano en mia bideo!

The only esperanto you'll ever need.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Der-Wreck posted:

I think a great example of wildly inappropriate movies made into cartoons is Starship Troopers

Kind of like the Alien and Aliens toy lines of the 70s to 90s.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

doctorfrog posted:

The lead singer there was in an early episode of Highlander, the TV series

He was in more than one episode. I can still remember off the top of my head he was called Xavier St Cloud and Duncan cut his hand off.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Happy Landfill posted:

Two strawberry and...orange, I think the second one was? They were real good 10/10

I didn't know that! It's a drat fine looking logo

I actually had no idea Chupa Chups were Latin American until I looked it up just now

I think they are Spanish Spanish not Latin American Spanish.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Saucer Crab posted:

As for me, Kylo Ren was such a lame whiny dork poorly cosplaying as a Sith that I couldn't be assed with the last two movies, I at least made it through Attack of the Clones before bailing on the prequel trilogy.

Revenge of the Sith is worth watching.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

I would describe that as the opposite of bad.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Iirc that massive wedge on the left of the amiga was the hard drive with a huge 20mb capacity.

I so wanted one, so I wouldn't need to change disks when playing the secret of monkey Island 2.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

I miss the 90s. They were so rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

They left out low rise jeans.

Tbh that look is better than anything current.