Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

So which was worse, The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, or Captain N, the Game Master?

trick question, it was Video Power, with that cartoon that had Max Force from NARC, Kuros from Wizards & Warriors, Tyrone from Arch Rivals, Kwirk the Tomato, and Bigfoot(?)

Video Power later pivoted to be a video game game show, hosted by Johnny Arcade. The winner got to run around in a maze full of video games and keep everything they grabbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Sex Hobbit posted:

Can't believe no one's posted this:

New Radicals- You Get What You Give https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Who the gently caress has beef with Beck? Everyone loves Beck.
This is a great song, though.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loPofqh8aGo

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

The Block Party in Indianapolis had real video games and pinball. It’s where I played a lot of Mortal Kombat, and my mom played Centipede.

The only thing Dave & Busters has is redemption games.

There’s another “entertainment center” near the former Block Party site that has the same crappy games as D&B but also bowling.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

My Twitter Account posted:

When their first album came out and they started doing national tours, they had a clause in their contract that promoters/venues were never allowed to mention that.

That’s funny. Because I thought everyone (in 2020) already knew that because the media wouldn’t shut up about it.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Yeah I played SWCCG for several years and there was a thriving tournament scene in my region. It was a really great game.

Every new expansion unleashed two or three new viable deck themes, but the old stuff still worked with some modifications. You didn’t even need the rare main characters to have a winning deck.

Decipher lost the license shortly after The Phantom Menace came out. There were a couple other licensees after that, but their games were terrible.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I was always disappointed when I saw markers like that. Usually when they diverge from the typical crayola markings, it’s because they had some extra gimmick.

I always thought those stamp markers would be scented, but what i was expecting was Mr. Sketch brand scented markers.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Combining both Clarissa and grunge:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odQpuuJb4OE

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

END OF AN ERROR posted:

Sigh.

The Kid Rock song says radio edit even on the album. That’s how the song was written.

I hate that I know this.

Don't feel bad--"Devil Without A Cause" is a pretty good album. I never heard any of his subsequent stuff.

It says "radio edit" on my CD (which has the PMRC sticker on it) and on Spotify, but I found this youtube that has the original real original uncut lyric: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppARrSP9GmA

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

“Big! Big! Cheese” was the little Caesar’s response to Bigfoot. It was two 11” square Detroit style pies in a single box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Ok Comboomer posted:

lol Nissan is the Chrysler of Japan

Nissan/Infiniti guys are basically Dodge/Jeep guys, just replace a blacked out Challenger with a clapped out G/Q-series

This is what my drunk boomer car mechanic uncle told me, when I got my first car—1990 Nissan Sentra hatchback—in 2001. I guess it’s pretty true.