Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Played the poo poo outta this on my first computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Yesss, I loved those episodes. Especially the second one.

http://youtu.be/gUwQwtDpdE4

I think I still have this on DVD somewhere.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Oh poo poo I forgot about this, that mask brought the 90s flooding back to me.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Those plus these

made you the coolest kid.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Acaila posted:

I found two hours of UK tv ads from the 90s on youtube last week. So much nostalgia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5jGlMSffp0

I still can't see anything from Knorr without adding, "they've got the know-how" in my head. And now I live in the US no one else gets it. :sigh:

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

whiteyfats posted:

Eh. Feldman was a better actor.

Corey Feldman's dad was my Uber driver a couple weeks ago. I told him I loved The Goonies, he said, "you know, that's what everyone says!"

His dad's pretty awesome, really soft spoken and just a nice guy to chat to. Lives a few blocks from me too!

The excitement never stops in good ol' LA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

I seem to remember Corey Feldman on Howard Stern years ago, and his dad called in. Didn't his dad pretty much spend all of the kid's money?

Not a clue. He told me he mostly worked in management of talent and production, seemed like a genuinely nice person and not the kinda guy to rip off his kid though.

Who knows, this town's weird enough I could believe almost anything.