Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It sounds like a good buy OP and I hope you went thru with it in 2015 you can enjoy Rope Kid's Master Piece Pillars Of Eternity on the Wii U.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is moving in Mario Smash Bros hard because I'm not used to it or does the game pro controller or whatever kind of suck or what.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Is moving in Mario Smash Bros hard because I'm not used to it or does the game pro controller or whatever kind of suck or what.

i think its just because your not used to it i thot it was hard to move too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

What game is this, it looks sick.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

What game is this, it looks sick.

aria of saorrow, i think

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
IM probably gonna get it on the eshop.. I kinda avoided it at first cause it was super anime.. But lots of people are telling me its good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

IM probably gonna get it on the eshop.. I kinda avoided it at first cause it was super anime.. But lots of people are telling me its good.

yeah it's really fuckin good. definite pro buy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

It's probably the best post-SOTN castlevania.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Good idea, Werejaguar

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Aria of Sorrow is the best GBA castlevania but not the best post-SOTN castlevania because the DS ones were really good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the straight punch that Werejaguar teaches you, to defeat Weretiger.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The best castlevania period is Order of Ecclesia.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

The best castlevania period is Order of Ecclesia.

This is 100% correct, except that you misspelled Dawn of Sorrow

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gross

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's actually Rondo of Blood.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I wish Judgement wasn't bad, a Castelvania fighting game would be extremely neat

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I find it kinda hard to move precisely and I'm also not sure if it's bc I haven't played smash since college or what.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
Last night I unlocked Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World while watching the episode of The Sopranos where Tony farts and pukes a lot.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The Soprano family drinks a lot of Coke a Cola

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I'm saving up for a WiiU myself, op.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

Last night I unlocked Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World while watching the episode of The Sopranos where Tony farts and pukes a lot.

This is some drat win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

The Soprano family drinks a lot of Coke a Cola

Coke O' Cola.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I tried to draw grumpy cat on miiverse but it just looks like a frightened pig.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My pikachu is level 18.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I get all of mine up to level 50 by lettin' em fighting each other in a 99 minute match.

• Locked thread