Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've played smash 4 for 20+ hours already

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you'll enjoy it. is you're place a hangout? can't have a hangout place without smash and the other couch co op focused wii u games.

if you're a loner its still probably gonna be fun but not quite as much.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Nah man, buying the Wii U opens up access to its rich library of games, like, for instance, Smash Brothers. And. Lemme google "top Wii U games".

Holy poo poo. Don't do it man. Don't even repeat that google search. It's scary as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I regret it I can just give it to my sister.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It's a bad move, if you aren't prepared for hundreds of hours of extremely win gaming, OP.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's a bad move, if you aren't prepared for hundreds of hours of extremely win gaming, OP.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vengarr posted:

Nah man, buying the Wii U opens up access to its rich library of games, like, for instance, Smash Brothers. And. Lemme google "top Wii U games".

Holy poo poo. Don't do it man. Don't even repeat that google search. It's scary as hell.
1. Mario Kart 8
2. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
3. Bayonetta 2
4. Hyrule Warriors
5. Super Mario 3d World
6. Pikmin 3
7. SMT x FE

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cool people with friends that come over: wii u
loners who think gaming is serious business: ps4/pc
People who need a space heater: xbox one

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a cool loner who works too hard and too long to game much, but takes gaming fairly seriously.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i actually havent stopped playing smash bros since its release and there are other games on the system that are also brilliant, with way more to come

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

I'm a cool loner who works too hard and too long to game much, but takes gaming fairly seriously.

do what you feal man. they're like 200 dollars used.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got a Wii U bundled with Mario World, a Super Smash Bros, a japanese Wii U Pro Controller for 430 dollars, it will be here on monday.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Endorph posted:

1. Mario Kart 8
2. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
3. Bayonetta 2
4. Hyrule Warriors
5. Super Mario 3d World
6. Pikmin 3
7. SMT x FE

That reads like the list of components for some horrifying magic spell to create the shittiest game of all time

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
wise choice

mario 3d world is fantastic

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I got a Wii U bundled with Mario World, a Super Smash Bros, a japanese Wii U Pro Controller for 430 dollars, it will be here on monday.

Goongrats, and enjoy.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Vengarr posted:

That reads like the list of components for some horrifying magic spell to create the shittiest game of all time

Tread lightly, "friend." Nintendo gamers are trained operatives prepared to eliminate vile trolls such as yourself.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Vengarr posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Tread lightly, "friend." Nintendo gamers are trained operatives prepared to eliminate vile trolls such as yourself.

hold up zoq, he's an eagles fan, poor guy doesn't know how to respond to greatness.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
The Nintendo Wii U Entertainment System is the Fun Machine

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vengarr posted:

what the gently caress games do you like then motherfucker

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Good thing most of them haven't hit puberty yet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wii U + 3DS + PC= all you need for gaming this decade

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Real hurthling! posted:

hold up zoq, he's an eagles fan, poor guy doesn't know how to respond to greatness.

I will allow myself some sympathy towards his AIDS-ridden lot.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Good work.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Vengarr posted:

Good thing most of them haven't hit puberty yet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

congrats, welcome to the world of being a true gamer OP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
With the Nintendo Wii U, U Win

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

If anything he should be welcoming YOU

how dare you, i beat zelda when i was in diapers. on my most recent date through tinder, i tried to explain to the girl what stealth rock was

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I hope you don't end up regretting it like many of your other choices, calling it <something> AIDS and returning it.

Unless the frame rate is extremely stuttery then I won't be calling it jittery AIDS. And I didn't return Call of Duty.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

The girl posted about your date, and that you still wear the diaper.

nothing else can contain my huge dong AND be huggably fresh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to play old NES games on the tablet thing, and hit golf balls off of it.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i don't own a wii u but i will keep telling people to buy it in the hopes that they invite me over.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I want to play old NES games on the tablet thing, and hit golf balls off of it.

NES Remix or w/e it's called seems cool to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

NES Remix or w/e it's called seems cool to me.

Oh true, how do I get that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Oh true, how do I get that.

You can probably get it on the eshop.

• Locked thread