Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you'll enjoy it. is you're place a hangout? can't have a hangout place without smash and the other couch co op focused wii u games.

if you're a loner its still probably gonna be fun but not quite as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

cool people with friends that come over: wii u
loners who think gaming is serious business: ps4/pc
People who need a space heater: xbox one

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

I'm a cool loner who works too hard and too long to game much, but takes gaming fairly seriously.

do what you feal man. they're like 200 dollars used.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Tread lightly, "friend." Nintendo gamers are trained operatives prepared to eliminate vile trolls such as yourself.

hold up zoq, he's an eagles fan, poor guy doesn't know how to respond to greatness.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i don't own a wii u but i will keep telling people to buy it in the hopes that they invite me over.

• Locked thread