Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It's a bad move, if you aren't prepared for hundreds of hours of extremely win gaming, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I got a Wii U bundled with Mario World, a Super Smash Bros, a japanese Wii U Pro Controller for 430 dollars, it will be here on monday.

Goongrats, and enjoy.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Vengarr posted:

That reads like the list of components for some horrifying magic spell to create the shittiest game of all time

Tread lightly, "friend." Nintendo gamers are trained operatives prepared to eliminate vile trolls such as yourself.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Real hurthling! posted:

hold up zoq, he's an eagles fan, poor guy doesn't know how to respond to greatness.

I will allow myself some sympathy towards his AIDS-ridden lot.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I want to play old NES games on the tablet thing, and hit golf balls off of it.

NES Remix or w/e it's called seems cool to me.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Oh true, how do I get that.

You can probably get it on the eshop.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

No, its a great move. Theres a ton of great games for Wii U and its the best next-gen console you could buy right now. A Bad move was making this thread cause everyone is gonna come out and tell you all this poo poo about how nintendo is doomed to make smartphone games for the rest of time.

I'm going to brutally murder anyone who does this.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

If you like to game, my friend, a Wii U oughta be right up your alley.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

conceitedguy posted:

Now all you need is a copy of Wind Waker HD to never actually play!

:stare:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I want a full body shot but I can't figure out how.

Nice Mii.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

conceitedguy posted:

i still can't believe that playtstation or xbone don't have their own social media community. nintendo for the win

Remember Playstation Home.

• Locked thread