Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i actually havent stopped playing smash bros since its release and there are other games on the system that are also brilliant, with way more to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I got a Wii U bundled with Mario World, a Super Smash Bros, a japanese Wii U Pro Controller for 430 dollars, it will be here on monday.

congrats, welcome to the world of being a true gamer OP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

If anything he should be welcoming YOU

how dare you, i beat zelda when i was in diapers. on my most recent date through tinder, i tried to explain to the girl what stealth rock was

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

The girl posted about your date, and that you still wear the diaper.

nothing else can contain my huge dong AND be huggably fresh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

DK just seems all slow and uhhh not my thing to me. Sorry.

um, how about you 1v1 me and ill show you where DK keeps his big ape dick

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set: Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle - Black

ummmmm yeah i think it does. are you illiterate??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the zelda game is really good, so is the pikmin one. the metroid game is a loving headache and i dont remember much else

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

like every fighting game ever, even a slight amount of input lag murders the experience so yeah try to connect with people within the country

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Remember Playstation Home.

i would like a game where you chill and explore wuhu island and you can play the various sports there with others online or just make benign mii gestures at wandering people. i feel nintendo would handle it well and make it cute and chill instead of the abomination that was PS home

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

do not buy nano assault neo

it's very pretty but it's things to do for ten minutes. it's an incredibly barebones twinstick shooter.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I think it's also, my favorite 3D zelda.

a good opinion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Just finished all the 50cc cups and boy are my arms tired.

if you beat everything on 150/mirror it automatically gives you the cups for the easier difficulties

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I do have to say that feeling like you had to take back a victory that was robbed from you if you win sucks a huge ballsack though.

at least in MK8 the single-player is very doable on the higher settings. in mkwii the AI all ganged up on you and had some serious rubberbanding, mk8 feels way more organic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuVmZBvLXM4 are you trying to tell us something wormskull

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really wish the messaging system were more streamlined. it's all attached to miiverse when it should just have its own inbox. the only form of notification is a little light on the gamepad you could miss. miiverse will be flashing but that could be anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread