Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I remember trying to play this on the NES. Being about four years old I did not have a grasp on what the hell you could do. My father also stumbled around with this game, never knowing what to do. Can't wait to see what we missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
I remember Nintendo Power showing off something funny in the sewers (at least I thought it was funny when I was a kid) but I'll wait and see if you show it off.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
So I seem to recall Nintendo Power showing a funny scene with the whirlpool where as you're recovering your memory you see your childhood rubber ducky going down the drain. I'm not sure if it was in this game or Deja Vu 2. Or even if there's a Deja Vu 2.

• Locked thread