Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Steroids are embiggening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Also just the cumulative effect of spending 3hrs a day in the gym, every day, for like 25 years now.

Also the rock is amazing in everything that he does and l'll hear no ill spoken of him

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

From the NCAA Football Week 1 Aftermath thread.

Cthulu Carl posted:

I've watched this like ten times and still don't fully understand what happened.

https://i.imgur.com/83Debii.mp4

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
oopsie

https://i.imgur.com/2qdkJya.mp4

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

bike tory posted:

Also the rock is amazing in everything that he does and l'll hear no ill spoken of him
He's a republican who, like Arnie, believes that anything can be achieved through hard work and sees their own success as a great example of this. But handwaves away any credit to genetics, upbringing, and anything else out of their control. So when he inevitably runs for office and wins, he'll happily cut benefits and programs that help people because he believes they should take responsibility for their own lives and just try harder, like he did.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Sestze posted:

wish there was a clip afterwards panning to the other competitors and their look of abject despair.
It doesn't matter at all but the competitors on Sasuke aren't competing against each other, they're co-op partners against the course itself. If you saw them, you'd see they were going nuts with celebratory joy.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

minato posted:

He's a republican who, like Arnie, believes that anything can be achieved through hard work and sees their own success as a great example of this. But handwaves away any credit to genetics, upbringing, and anything else out of their control. So when he inevitably runs for office and wins, he'll happily cut benefits and programs that help people because he believes they should take responsibility for their own lives and just try harder, like he did.
so we're theorycrafting what he'd be like as a politician?

i think you'd misappropriate hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars to fund a laughable bridge to nowhere. you loving monster.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/ZFTSCXP.gifv

Otteration posted:

Right click : show controls / looks desperately for slider showing sounds of cackling micro-raptor proving enjoying much life. Sadhappy anyway!

I know. I tried to find the source, but no luck.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

minato posted:

You dare to slander the wielder of "The People's Elbow"?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I'm going to be honest, I haven't taken a super deep look at the Actual Political Platform of The People's Champ, but I have definitely seen him expressing support for gun control, black lives matter, and athletes kneeling for the national anthem. A quick google also tells me that he's a registered independent who voted for Obama both times and didn't vote last time. So idk why you say he's a Republican.

But I was talking about him as an actor ya doofus

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
hulk the rock hogan is a cool dude who loves his grandma

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Kheldarn posted:

I know. I tried to find the source, but no luck.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Swing
Dec 30, 2006

You should have a little more faith in your captain.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

:golfclap:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

It's like, why bother at this point

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I never realised before, but is that reversed?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I mean yes? Obviously?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I never realised before, but is that reversed?

I don't think so, you can see water dripping off his right temple.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
You're right. He just looked so dry and well combed.

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016
It is reversed, they just filmed it upside-down so the water would drip the right way.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
He looks like he's covered in various types of greasy substances.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Flakey posted:

He looks like he's covered in various types of greasy substances.

Turn on your monitor

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's actually entirely made in claymation

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Zzulu posted:

It's actually entirely made in claymation

I love the smell of playdoh in the morning.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
https://i.imgur.com/RElFph1.mp4

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just look at that face.

:stonk:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That doesn't really look like cutlery to me.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

wait is that filthy frank

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Someone in these forums has an avatar with a smiling banana wearing sunglasses that's exactly like this guy

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

betamax hipster posted:

It is reversed, they just filmed it upside-down so the water would drip the right way.

You can tell by the neutrinos and their spin, dontchaknow.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I looked at the site and they sell a bunch of stupidly over designed bladed weapons and tools that look cool if you're into school shootings and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

Otteration posted:

You can tell by the neutrinos and their spin, dontchaknow.

I have a physics degree so I appreciate this joke.