Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The new weird fanart thread! Post your favorite or least favorite fanart that's just odd. Remember that really good fanart can be weird just by being good. This thread is often :nws: and :nms: Some favorites from the end of last thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
I think most of this probably came from one of these threads, but I don't remember but it's a new thread so who cares

This is allegedly supposed to be medieval Japanese author Murasaki Shikibu and Cleopatra?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hoo boy, gonna have some fun in this thread aw yeah

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Someone please post the Bart/Sideshow Bob showdown with the Linkin Park lyrics

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

You all knew this was coming.

quote:

Foreverial tiedup Justin, an all foreverially tiedup all over, permanent rubbery rope bondage covered, rope mummified, fully wrapped, permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue, permanent pastrami nosed, permanent ham lipped, permanent bologna and ham earred, permanent bologna bodied, permanent bologna organned and permanent bologna insided, permanent ketchup, tomato, pizza, bbq and taco sauce type blooded male happy jumping licking mummy rat. Foreverial tiedup Justin loves being all foreverially tiedup all over from his fully delitized head to his fully delitized feet, he loves his new and permanent rubbery rope spandex bondage clothing and loves that he is tiedup completely by it and for good, Foreverial tiedup Justin loves having a permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue and a permanent pastrami nose with two permanent ham lips and two permanent bologna and ham ears, he loves having a full permanent living bologna body and permanent bologna organs and permanent bologna insides and he loves having a mixture of ketchup, tomato, pizza, bbq and taco sauce as his blood type running through his permanent bologna veins, (which he also loves having) to all his permanent bologna organs and permanent bologna insides including his permanent bologna lungs and permanent bologna liver. his condiment style blood also runs to his permanent bologna brain in his permanent bologna head. Foreverial tiedup justin loves this so much that he wants it to stay this way just like the rest of those like him and just wants to remain Foreverial tiedup Justin.
of course he is going to remain this way since it is permanent.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

The Glumslinger posted:

Someone please post the Bart/Sideshow Bob showdown with the Linkin Park lyrics

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

No Jojos? Guess I have to post some terrible Touhous from Deviantart instead.

borderline :nws:, linked just in case

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I'm a proponent of weird fanart that isn't just creepy fetish material.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Internet Kraken posted:

Galactic smoke blobs engulfing cat creatures are my fetish, you hypocrite

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
This really did need to be merged with the awesome fanart thread and a thread reboot was a good place to do it. Maybe the thread title should say "weird/awesome" instead?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Also found this while looking for some weird digimon magazine I had as a kid... and it's not bad, if kinda weird.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Terminotter

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I'd have gone with Blott Dragon

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Favourites.

Yeah, creepy.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

quote:

Lyra : Please...Please let me join your herd! I promise I will be a good mare! I...I will cook! I will do house work! I will do everything for you and BonBon!

Anon NO.1 : No, Lyra. I'm not into polygamous. I don't want to make a herd or harem. It's not feel right for me to love 2 female in the same time. I don't think I can love both of you equal.

Lyra : You don't need to love me more than BonBon! Just...Please let's me love you and be your second marefriend!

Anon No.1 : .....No, Lyra. My word still stand. I give BonBon all of my heart. I want to focus my love on her and only her...For you...Lyra...You're a best friend to me. Even like my sister. But I can't think to you more than that. I'm sorry...

------------------------------- !!!! Information !!! ---------------------------------------

Polygamous : When a man is love and marry to more than one wife at a time. Love many female in the same time.

Herd : herd is the group of mares that love and marry with one Stallion. It's seem like normal thing in the land that stallion to mare ratio was about 1:4. (It's just one from many MLP's theory from some MLP fiction I read)

Giving a flower : when a mare courts a stallion, the first thing she does is offer him a flower the same color as her coat. Take it is how he says yes and accept her. Since in Equestria, stallion to mare ratio was about 1:4. So it's role reverse that the mare have to ask stallion out. (It's just one from many MLP's theory from some MLP fiction I read)

Giving a pure magic in vial : Unicorn will put their pure and unadulterated magic into the vial and give that to someone indicated something pretty intimate. The magic inside the vial represented a part of the unicorn. And it like their give part of themselves to the one they loved. (It's just one from many MLP's theory from some MLP fiction I read)

Giving a engagement ring : I think you know what it's mean. You're human after all.

There's more of this.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Reposting some of my favorites from the last thread.

BEAN is a national treasure.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I would play the ever-loving gently caress out of this.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Is that Korra in the background? That show get cut back or something?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Captain Lavender posted:

Is that Korra in the background? That show get cut back or something?

Korra was made into an online exclusive.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

The MSJ posted:

Korra was made into an online exclusive.

and then had its budget slashed by an entire episode's worth while still being asked to deliver 13 episodes for its final season, resulting in a lovely clip show.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

someone get Xander Mobus to record the "move past and heal" post ASAP

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

DoctorWhat posted:

someone get Xander Mobus to record the "move past and heal" post ASAP

http://www.playiridium.com/NeoGAF/neogaf3.mp3

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

and I think to myself,

what a wonderful world...

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

I'm finding this one way funnier than I should. I cannot stop laughing.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
'Favorites from previous threads' dump:

Internet Kraken posted:

World Famous W has a new favorite as of 05:18 on Nov 24, 2014

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

anime

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

drat me, but I really want an X-Com anime now.

Or just a western animated series.

Or a movie.

... I just want more X-com.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Good post, imo. Have some more.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Counterbalance

The MSJ