Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

Very cool looking, what's it crossed with? I don't recognize that style right off the bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

Anora posted:

It, uh, gets worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinHbmJn9gw

technically fan art.

The paragraph explaining Apolyon's story is one of the best things I have ever read, absolutely inspired. He comes to Earth to bring a deadly peace, although because he comes before the dawn of man I am unsure what part of the peace could become deadly. Or why the Earth was not peaceful in the first place before humans appeared. Killing the dinosaurs maybe? Perhaps they are the most un-peaceful of the pre-dawn of man earth inhabitants.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
Has the avalanche of the FF15 mechanic happened yet? I think I'll get to see it in real time for once. It's so definately on it's way i think it just depends on the quality of the game keeping people playing vs stopping to show how "it should have been," naturally through art of eye-candy.

She's not wearing jean cutoffs btw, the seams are there and there's nothing jean besides the color, Its like wearing a swimsuit bottom, then putting on boyshortish? underwear on top, and going to fix cars. I don't think the art will reflect this, and wanted it on the record.

Fanservice is too tame for the amount that I saw in the first hours, almost minute to minute another signature FF thing appeared. Masamune DLC in the case. It's fun and those things make me sad. There's some gay subplot throughout as well even some of the random pictures caught too many things to be coincidence. I can't figure out if its pro or anti though.

Edit: I started the thread not having watched JoJo. I'm posting here now, and I feel like I never hadn't watched and loved Jojo. I can't find the quote a few pages back but it's correct.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

darthbob88 posted:

Apart from this one?

It seems like they only spent time on the mouth part.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
Someone posted a bunch of Jo Jo 'Awaken, My Masters' fan art semi? recently but I cannot find them, anyone able to give me a hint I'd appreciate it.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
These are wonderful!

"Evangelion 1933.33 : AAA Wunderbars IN TECHNICOLOR"

"Evangelion 1932 : Mamma Lily Technicolor"

"Evangelion Sahaquien 1930"

"Evangelion 1932 : The Great Pyramid On Manhattan"

from https://shinjitoo.deviantart.com/ TONS of great stuff on there!

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

Who What Now posted:

Isn't she 14?

Asuka's personality in 3.0 is that of a 28 year old, although her body remains at the physical age of 14 (due to a phenomenon she calls Curse of Eva).

Obviously that picture is from 3.0 onward because of the Q at the bottom...weird curse to have right???

Here's some 40k stuff:

Maybe NSFW for demon nipple: https://i.imgur.com/RFfdMaX.jpg

Also NSFW for same kind of thing but it's 40k X Touhou so I thought someone may enjoy it.: https://imgur.com/iHmcyG9

Infyrno has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Oct 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

Who What Now posted:

You don't say... :thunk:

Google actually gave me that specific fact in a box at the top of the search results page. Does that have a name? When it automatically gives what it thinks is the info you need before the results.

edit: this thing.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the saurus is wonderful but i reported you for labelling a warhammer fantasy battle image as warhammer 40k. i hope your punishment is as severe as it is swift

:( I should have said "Warhammer stuff" instead of "40k stuff." Sorry, I deserve whatever punishment I get.

Infyrno has a new favorite as of 01:56 on Oct 14, 2017

• Locked thread