Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
SHOULD YOU WATCH THIS SHOW?

it's free, so probably. wrestling will be good. you can't see me, but you can see Survivor Series live for free only on the WWE Network!

Welcome to Survivor Series. There used to be cool big tag matches done elimination-style. Now that's been downplayed recently in favor of other developments, but this year we finally get a Survivor Series-style match in the main event (because Brock Lesnar is to busy doing other things). But it's free! Free! did you know it was free

:siren: THE PRESHOW STARTS AT 7:00 EST THOUGH THERE'S NOT REALLY A MATCH YET

the return of Bad News Barrett is on this preshow! Also, more importantly, Fandango

YEAH, THE RETURN OF THE DIVAS SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH. unfortunately, Eva Marie is nowhere to be seen

these two will have a match. Brie Bella will act conflicted. AJ might lose and then leave forever. goodbye AJ

I think this match will be good. Damien Mizdow will do some funny bumps. The Usos will do some good dives and jumps. The Matadores will be there. this is free

ghosts

Grumpy Cat picked this match and she said that Team Authority would win. Thank you Grumpy Cat!!

----

Make your picks in the WH2KPSP Prediction Game! this show is free

free free free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I presume free is only for current WWE Network subscribers. I don't think it is free for me since I didn't renew my subscription. Correct?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Hockles posted:

I presume free is only for current WWE Network subscribers. I don't think it is free for me since I didn't renew my subscription. Correct?

Opposite, I'm pretty sure.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Goldust and Cody are heels?

When did this happen?

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Hockles posted:

Entire month of November is free. It's just like the promo they did a few months back.

EugeneJ posted:

Goldust and Cody are heels?

When did this happen?

I believe it was SummerSlam when Goldust and Stardust won over the Usos with a belt shot that the ref didn't see. Might have been the RAW after, but I think it was around that time.

I haven't watched WWE for a month and every time I check a show report I feel like I am justified in that decision. Is there anything aside from the return of Barrett that would make me want to watch again? What are the matches that folks think are going to be good?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Looking down this, I recognize Goldust, Mark henry, and The Big Show

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Even though it's free, I still see no reason to put this on. There's nothing interesting about it in the slightest. If I just wanted to watch some good wrestling matches, I'm sure there's some Bret Hart matches on youtube that I haven't seen that will be better than anything tonight.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is there a single satisfying way Ambrose/Wyatt could end. Maybe a Bo Dallas run-in.

E: Also Sting is there maybe?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Get hyped it's gonna be great

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

yo sting might show up too if you were a fan of him

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Goddamn, they can see through VPNs now? I was going to order the network for a month just for Sting.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I wonder if the complaining will be any less since it's free. Not being snarky, I'm genuinely curious.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

sticklefifer posted:

I wonder if the complaining will be any less since it's free. Not being snarky, I'm genuinely curious.

No

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Do you mean this forum or overall watchers? 'Cause we've been making GBS threads on this since Raw.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

You'd probably recognize the guy in the suit and tie better if he was wearing a red mask and had long, black hair.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I hope aj doesn't lose cause I like her. well see ya

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it's actually not free for me

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
is john cena free?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TheEggsBenedict posted:

is john cena free?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

Get hyped it's gonna be great

gently caress it, for tonight I'm with Valeyard. Gonna be a fun night somehow or another, haters vacate.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I've seen about 20 minutes of main roster WWE programming over the past couple months but I plan on checking this out since I took advantage of the free month. Hopefully a break will make everything seem a bit fresher and they actually do something cool to get people to keep their subs.

Yuriy posted:

this might actually qualify as something cool, though I hope they do something worthwhile and fresh with someone not eligible to join the AARP as well.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Nov 23, 2014

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
is sting going

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Thauros posted:

this might actually qualify as something cool, though I hope they do something worthwhile and fresh with someone not eligible to join the AARP as well.

John Cena is a few decades away from that so yes

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Yuriy posted:

sister abagail is gonna be sting in bad drag

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The divas tag sounds terrible on the surface, but Cameron is really the only one in that match that sucks really bad. That has potential to be sneakily good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Instead, though, it will feature ladies getting pinned off taunts.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

John Cena is a few decades away from that so yes

Doing something fresh and interesting with John Cena would be unironically awesome and go a long way to reinvigorating my interest in the WWE. He's a talented guy who's going to continue to be a focal point of the WWE for the indefinite future, my only beef with him is that he's even more loving stale then most of the rest of their wrestlers. Wouldn't even need to be a heel turn, just something to freshen poo poo up.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

oatgan posted:

it's actually not free for me

same

drat you Vince or Sky or whoever it turns out was responsible for the Network not launching

Jayou
Mar 14, 2007

Sparkly Vampires are Wrestlicious!

DannoMack posted:

Goddamn, they can see through VPNs now? I was going to order the network for a month just for Sting.

They can? I'm watching with no problems through a VPN at the moment.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

Jayou posted:

They can? I'm watching with no problems through a VPN at the moment.

I had the network just fine for 6 months through a VPN when it first launched, now I'm trying to sign up again through the same VPN and it keeps directing me to the Network Canada page.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

sticklefifer posted:

Super Ninja Fish posted:

Even though it's free, I still see no reason to put this on. There's nothing interesting about it in the slightest. If I just wanted to watch some good wrestling matches, I'm sure there's some Bret Hart matches on youtube that I haven't seen that will be better than anything tonight.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DannoMack posted:

I had the network just fine for 6 months through a VPN when it first launched, now I'm trying to sign up again through the same VPN and it keeps directing me to the Network Canada page.

I'd assume its something wrong with that specific VPN then

Jayou
Mar 14, 2007

Sparkly Vampires are Wrestlicious!

DannoMack posted:

Valeyard may be right. Im using Unblock US and tested access through Mac, Apple TV and iPad. Which VPN are you using?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
this card

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

card blows wont even watch it for free sting sucks

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

What the.. how... I guess best case scenario is he has Parkinsons or something?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Team Mizdow is sneaking off with tag straps tonight. Feels about time for the random belt swap and I don't think they're giving it to the other two teams. Just don't give it to the Uso's...

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

The free show to encourage people to subscribe to the network has one of the worst cards I've seen in a while.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

NowonSA posted:

I think he's ringing a bell via a pullcord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

NowonSA posted:

He's shaking a giant American flag just out of frame to make it look like it's rippling. Think it was a Monday Night football thing.

• Locked thread