Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Goddamn, they can see through VPNs now? I was going to order the network for a month just for Sting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Jayou posted:

They can? I'm watching with no problems through a VPN at the moment.

I had the network just fine for 6 months through a VPN when it first launched, now I'm trying to sign up again through the same VPN and it keeps directing me to the Network Canada page.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Jayou posted:

Valeyard may be right. Im using Unblock US and tested access through Mac, Apple TV and iPad. Which VPN are you using?

I use hideipvpn. It still let's me access the US Netflix but a few months ago it stopped letting me access hulu so maybe it is just the VPN after all.

Thanks for the help though. At least I know another VPN might work!

• Locked thread