Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

bewbies posted:

that was some extreme chickenshit from wheeler, that guy is kind of a puss

Not saying it wasn't a penalty because it clearly was, but he barely hit him, and clearly had no intention of hurting him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Blues just even it up on the PP after the softest penalty I've ever seen :(

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Mike_V posted:

FSMW said it was a high hit but I wasn't watching when they showed the replay. I fully expected Jackman's dumbass to negate it with a retaliatory call but luckily Kane skated away and saved him from himself.

Tsn 3 was also calling a high hit, but showed the replay and it was shoulder check that the back ref called a penalty but the one 10 feet away let go.

• Locked thread