Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Chris Butler is beyond awful. Hopefully Lindbohm is on his way to St. Louis for Tuesday's game already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Nice to see the Blues get a PPG. It's pretty amazing they're 3rd in the league because so often they just look lost out there. I guess a lot of their PPG have come in the same games, so I'm used to seeing them be bad most of the time.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Someone tell the Blues D to shoot when they're in the middle of the ice with some traffic in front of the net instead of passing it back and forth and eventually losing the puck.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

bewbies posted:

lol what was that penalty on kane? was it just because he made jackman look like a tard?

FSMW said it was a high hit but I wasn't watching when they showed the replay. I fully expected Jackman's dumbass to negate it with a retaliatory call but luckily Kane skated away and saved him from himself.

• Locked thread