Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Look up Brian Peppers on Google, it'll give you all you need
it really won't because at least half the poo poo that comes up is either definitely fake or unverifiable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The best explanation is that he is a guy that got arrested at some point and became a meme for being really unfortunate looking. Everything beyond that is the internet being the internet and who knows.

I feel bad for him he probably has/had a hell of a time with life, but I'll be damned if he wasn't the first thing I thought to plug into that dumb app lol.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 08:11 on Mar 10, 2021

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I mean, wasn't the photo originally discovered in the sex-offender registry?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah afaik. I'm not saying he was a good guy, just that no one actually knows anything about him, he's just some weird looking dude from the sex offender site and everything there is to read is pretty much fanfic because he has zero online presenc

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

I feel like I should know who this is but I'm having a real brain fart.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Microwave’s Mom

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Every goon's crush from 15 years ago. Or was Microwave the one with the crush? Hot stepmom situation.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
I think the hot stepmom was another goon, I remember she looked way different & he always talked about wanting to bang her like some kind of weirdo. There was one pic of them in the bathroom I think where he was throwing up the shocker with one hand while they posed or something, definitely wasn't Microwave's mom though.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

veni veni veni posted:

The best explanation is that he is a guy that got arrested at some point and became a meme for being really unfortunate looking. Everything beyond that is the internet being the internet and who knows.

I feel bad for him he probably has/had a hell of a time with life, but I'll be damned if he wasn't the first thing I thought to plug into that dumb app lol.

My understanding is he was in an adult care facility, and had been wheelchair bound for some time. Apparently he grabbed at a nurse, whether for attention or for otherwise, and she filed a complaint which led to an arrest. The photo is cropped, and the larger version shows a wheelchair, and is apparently one of those photos they take while booking an arrest (but not the official mug shot)

He became a big meme, especially on YTMND, for looking not conventionally attractive while also being on the sex offender registry. Whether or not he deserved his meme status is up for debate. I believe he had health issues, but was otherwise an average person. If I recall correctly he died a few years back.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Backweb posted:

My understanding is he was in an adult care facility, and had been wheelchair bound for some time. Apparently he grabbed at a nurse, whether for attention or for otherwise, and she filed a complaint which led to an arrest. The photo is cropped, and the larger version shows a wheelchair, and is apparently one of those photos they take while booking an arrest (but not the official mug shot)

He became a big meme, especially on YTMND, for looking not conventionally attractive while also being on the sex offender registry. Whether or not he deserved his meme status is up for debate. I believe he had health issues, but was otherwise an average person. If I recall correctly he died a few years back.

I read up a bit on him after the conversation started and apparently that whole thing was just some person trolling on YTMND. There's really no reliable info on him out there afaik other than what he looks like and that he registered as a sex offender.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Self
Mark Quinn, 1991
Self is a self-portrait of the artist, but one that literally uses his body as material since the cast of Quinn's head, immersed in frozen silicone, is created from ten pints of his own blood.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Was this the one that melted in someones fridge during a power cut? Or am I thinking of another self-portrait?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/DuganAmanda/status/1426892094057164800?s=20

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
Oof, i hate how you can see a guy outside the window at the 45 second mark.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Plethora posted:

Oof, i hate how you can see a guy outside the window at the 45 second mark.

Appears to be a shadow or reflection from the person who gets up first (you can briefly see it near the beginning of the shot), but it's still a surprisingly intriguing visual given that the shot is staged so that both other characters stay just outside of the zone where they would appear as well. I would like to think it's intentional.

The Frog Pit
Oct 12, 2021

by Pragmatica
Does anyone have that black and white drawing of the family sitting around a table like for a photo, these tight creepy smiles on their faces, while this older lady with her face peeled off stares horrified at a knife stabbed into the table? There's a purse on the floot with a chair leg twisted into it. I can't find it anywhere and the keywords all suck.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I can't link it right now but it's by Laurie Lipton. Love her Norman Rockwell parody stuff.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I'll link it for ya!

https://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/33rde4/the_unspeakable_dinner_party_laurie_lipton/

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Oh god, how did I never make the connection that scared lady's face had been peeled off?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
A very swedish hell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_8e6QIS3o

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This was always the creepiest poo poo for me as a 15 year old surfing the internet
That and that "haunted painting" with the two kids

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hands_Resist_Him

That poo poo and its related story got me seeing things in dark windows when I first encountered it.

And when I moved into my first apartment, I made the mistake of reading the SA ghost story thread on my first night there. No curtains or anything yet, just blank dark glass all around me in a strange place and a story about a loving DRAIN LADY

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Man I miss the old ghost story threads.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
The only thing The Hands Resist Him has going for it is the urban legend and HEY WHAT A MINUTE!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

cptn_dr posted:

Man I miss the old ghost story threads.

It was 90% people posting stories about their dreams. This is despite knowing nobody wants to read stories about dreams, but they always insisted that this time its special and actually good.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

It's about 50:50 actually, but the people who don't like it are always saying nobody wants to hear about dreams ever and anybody who ever listened to your story without bitching about it was secretly half a second away from murdering you with a fireplace poker and I wish they had

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Well my day's ruined now, thanks!

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

IShallRiseAgain posted:

It was 90% people posting stories about their dreams. This is despite knowing nobody wants to read stories about dreams, but they always insisted that this time its special and actually good.

Kinda like how when anyone mentions sleep paralysis, it starts a 4 page derail.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

central dogma posted:

Kinda like how when anyone mentions sleep paralysis, it starts a 4 page derail.

Oh man, yeah. I always had a man taller than the ceiling standing over me, he had to bend his head to--

Whoops...

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Brawnfire posted:

Oh man, yeah. I always had a man taller than the ceiling standing over me, he had to bend his head to--

Suck his own dick? That's normal and not a symptom of sleep paralysis

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

IShallRiseAgain posted:

gently caress you, I really enjoy reading about people's dreams.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
It really annoyed me in those threads that people would suck 50 Foot Ant's e-dick over his never ending and increasingly improbable and sexist Military Fanfiction but got mad at dream posters because it wasn't "real".

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Here

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

It made me a little sad because closet fingers is afraid to let anyone in

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

It made me a little sad because closet fingers is afraid to let anyone in

Or they just want contact with someone and everyone is scared off by it.

The way he draws noses scares me more so this is a welcome change

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/SPMiskowski/status/1474214740628963330

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
This is what happens when you order too many Santas to your place.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Stairs posted:

It really annoyed me in those threads that people would suck 50 Foot Ant's e-dick over his never ending and increasingly improbable and sexist Military Fanfiction but got mad at dream posters because it wasn't "real".

Agreed. His stuff was terrible and didn't fit the criteria of the thread (at least the one I remember seeing his posts in) and the fact that he had so many defenders baffled me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Better watch out indeed