Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

funbar posted:

It's gotta be from this other show with music designed to terrify children right before bedtime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A27wl0K9k0

Robert Stack's voice still creeps me out to this day..

"In Search Of..." was pretty creepy too. Nimoy's voice, the eerie music, and the 70's video quality and muted colors...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emwweolmFNs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A TURGID FATSO posted:

It's... it's going to get hosed, isn't it? :gonk:

I take some solace in that I still go, "is this a sex thing?" As opposed to say, getting an erection.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

Greetings fellow motion sickness sufferer! The entire genre of FPS games is lost to me. What I find often helps with stupid shaky-cam movies is to keep your peripheral vision active. Don't watch in the dark. Don't sit too close or watch on a huge screen. Pay attention to the physical edges of the screen. In the worst cases it really helps to shrink the viewing window, so more of the screen isn't shaking, though with especially murky horror movies a smaller window can make it hard to tell what is going on at all. You need to reassure your dumb brain that the whole world isn't moving, you are just looking at an object that is moving.

Chewing gum helped me with FPSs.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Somfin posted:

Those fingers have four joints

That's what makes it creepy.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Peter North of the insect world.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That reminds me, I need to clean out my Fleshlight.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ha.

Unrelated. I thought this was a Lights Out episode but it's Quiet Please. Creepy Audio.
http://www.quietplease.org/index.php?section=episode&id=60

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There have been a lot of reports of creepy clown sitings lately.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/clown-related-threats-prompt-long-island-high-school-lockdown-article-1.2813266

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pomp posted:

his take on Lord of the Ring owns

edit:but seriously I never ever want to meet the person that considers Suck It erotic

Of course I had to look up Suck It. Thankfully I didn't find it erotic. While it was pretty gross I do appreciate that it had a twist payoff.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

At first it's creepy but the longer I look at it the goofier it gets. Especially if I pretend those two holes are eyes.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that a drum convention? That would be one of the only places I can imagine where everyone would first think of the utility of having 8 legs before turning their minds to anything sexual.

If it's recent I'd assume it's NAMM. A big music/audio conference and show.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

I've seen a lot of creepy poo poo in this thread but for some reason that octopus thing does it for me. I find myself wishing for a flamethrower to purify that unholy creature.

Interesting. To me it looks like it has a goofy face and Hanna Barbera voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

I rescued one of my guinea pigs from a lady that had a ton of them, rats, rabbits and other animals. She had MS and claimed that she could only eat "fresh meat". Yes, she took in a TON of animals just to slaughter them in her home.

Have you ever seen hoarders? Imagine hundreds of animal cages full of rodents that are not cared for at all.

I've never come that close to killing someone.

Not to be a downer but that's pretty much all of the meat industry. In all honesty, I eat meat all the time but I do know that they're treated like poo poo.