Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Black chicken tastes great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Very Laurie Lipton.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Staph infections are far more common. Not necessarily from blading, but from grabbing sweaty, bearded, steroid-needle slamming men who work in wrestling in general.

If anything it would be from dirty mats.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Dreddout posted:

They get paid

Those dudes are getting like a hundred dollars, a six pack and one meal at a diner at most.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I knew that seemed familiar: https://vimeo.com/45958331

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Yobgoblin posted:

everyone in this thread should watch Lake Mungo

You're drat right.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Bikini Quilt posted:

Most of y'all have probably seen the photo of the little girl who grew up in a concentration camp being asked to draw "home," and it's pretty sad and unsettling on its own:

But today I saw an article that was discussing what made her expression so haunting, and they were talking about how the two sides of her face seem to have completely disconnected expressions, and to prove it they mirrored the left side and the result gave me a more visceral reaction than any picture I can think of.

Oh for god's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Gann Jerrod posted:

Master of claymation horror Lee Hardcastle just started a new horror anthology called Spook Train.

He had one of the only good parts in those lovely ABCs of Death movies, so I'm down.