Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

Acne Rain posted:

reported for doxxing, don't post my baby pictures here

if that was real it would probably be a radiation deformity not incest (do yourself a favor, never google jellyfish babies)

Neural tube defects are a fairly unremarkable class of birth defect. No specific type of defect is associated with radiation exposure; the whole issue with radiation exposure is that it causes random and generalised DNA damage,which may by chance happen to hit a crucial developmental gene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

Sarcopenia posted:

Urgh this reminded me of that disgusting video of a big spider getting The Thinged around by some weird worm parasite.

I was instead reminded of the disgusting time-lapse of a giant centipede eating a mouse.

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
Man about the only way to get most spiders to bite you is to convince them you're trying to eat them.

Maybe it doesn't believe her?

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.entsoc.org/PDF/2010/Orb-weaving-spiders.pdf

E: PYF creepy research punlications

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
We like to wear bright pretty colors in spring and summer so if a bumblebee is bonking into you it's 'cause you look like the biggest most amazing flower.

If you don't close your hand, many bugs and spiders are not super bothered by being relocated; if you do close your hand, you're a giant mouth trying to eat them, and they will respond accordingly.

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
Once, having split some kinda old logs for a pit fire, I tossed one on and out of a knot hole strode a majestic wolf spider. Three inches, easy.

She stood there a moment, exasperated, and then sauntered out of the pit, through foot-high flames, over gold-hot coals, past my seat.

I stood and made way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
Lo-fi beating your neighbors