Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Neo_Crimson posted:

That particular grub is normally eaten cooked, and he just eats it raw. Doesn't help that it explodes and dribbles goo over his chin. :gonk:

Yeah if it was the one I'm thinking of it was really gross to watch and looked ridiculously unpleasant to eat even if he'd done it before. I remember him being skeeved out by how huge it was but he knew he'd have to eat it for the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Acne Rain posted:

reported for doxxing, don't post my baby pictures here

if that was real it would probably be a radiation deformity not incest (do yourself a favor, never google jellyfish babies)

SybilVimes posted:

It's from faithfreedom.org and it's fake which should be obvious to anyone, given that it is clearly the head of a post-puberty male and has no apparent way to feed or sustain its life

Just making sure, you are both aware cyclopia and various similar congenital defects are relatively common, right? That picture isn't even the freakiest they get

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RCarr posted:

Yea something is really off about that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it up.

quote:

"We only had nine months together but those nine months burned white hot, full of love," Chris Hurst told ABC News of his relationship with Alison Parker that blossomed at Roanoke, Virginia, station WDBJ-TV.

"She wrote up here that we were the cutest, newsiest, prettiest couple ever," he said, while looking at the album that he said has given him "innumerable comfort."

I mean, it seems like they did live together and were probably dating, but the things he says sound like the biggest bullshit ever. But I guess everyone deals with grief in their own way?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I love how the article's like "he was horrifically traumatized all throughout his developmental years. Did that have anything to do with what he ended up becoming? Nah he was just evil"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao Fantastic Planet looks dumb as hell

I will watch just for the scene where the cave people strap big headed bitey things to their chests and battle

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

13Pandora13 posted:

Testicular cancer I imagine. They put in silicon falsies, they don't just lop the whole sack off.

uhhhh lol

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Slime posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a synthol user that doesn't look either deformed, ridiculous or both.

Is there a way to use it without it ending up disgusting? Like is there a community that fine-tunes synthol injections and the results are almost acceptable? I just can't imagine how it became a thing if everyone just ends up looking like they have water balloon tumors under their skin

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ramos posted:

Now see, that's the type of thing you'd expect to see on a TV in a room after waking up from being knocked out and kidnapped by a serial killer brony.

That'd be a heck of a modern day thriller.

Well that answers the question of if I'd ever be in a situation where I wouldn't be able to take a serial killer who kidnapped me seriously

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rondette posted:

As a kid we had one of those Reader's Digest Mystery books, and it had a bit about The Faces of Belmez which had photographs that really freaked me out, I'd dare myself to look at them and then slam the book shut. Just look at them!

They were TRAPPED SOULS

I was obsessed with that book, and those pictures used to terrify the living poo poo out of me. I would do the same thing you would with getting myself worked up to look at them and shutting the book fast. Eventually I just bookmarked the page so I'd know to skip over it if I wasn't prepared

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

This picture is like a visual representation of tumblr slapfights.

I loving love that dude on the left is just all "BITE THE CURB HUSSY THAT TOE IS MINE!!!"

That book was one of my earliest always-accessible references for human nudity so let's just say I'm not a sexually healthy human being now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Centipede posted:

Yes. Centipedes will guard their babies for a little while after they hatch

That's adorable

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

7c Nickel posted:

It's also too bad that he discovered photoshop right before he died so his last works are stuff like this.

Not really up to the caliber of his traditional media.

Lol its barely up to the quality of a 90s shareware loading screen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The Sneezing Snub-nosed Monkey is pretty creepy looking imo

But not as creepy as the bald uakari

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Astrofig posted:

Lenin keeps trying to get up.

Is this edited or what would be causing this?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

GAH.

http://memento.muttermuseum.org/

That entire website belongs in here.

I've taken different people there about 5 times. It's surprisingly small but they fit a fuckton of stuff in the 4-5 rooms they have.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That building looks like an old school of some kind, how many people could have possibly died in it that there's enough ghosts to take group vacations to the homes across the street?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Alright seriously what the gently caress is that. Does axolotl farmer read this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Beige posted:

Did your name used to be Aesop Poopsock? I could swear it was. Somebody else said the same thing a while back but it never was addressed.

No people just read it as that and I think it becomes canon to them after awhile. Are you suggesting that thing in the tree was some sort of poopsock?