Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
As someone with no artistic talent, I get upset when people who do have creative skills use them for evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Said Pooh, as his chainsaw ran out of gas.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Trick question, they're both feet.

Also, I can apparently do that too, I just never thought to check before.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Groke posted:

Great show, a crying shame they never made a third series.

Is it from The Kingdom? It's been forever since I even thought about that show.

The sickly yellow sepia tint is making me think it must be.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Ignore that guy, you did well to avoid getting Event Horizoned by a non-euclidean bicycle.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Man, my penis doesn't do any of this.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

I'd read it. There's gotta be some places out there haunted by the ghosts of people who were insanely goofy looking in life.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Bogleech has begun his yearly monster reviews, and it starts with a look at the entire :nws: GALLERY :nws: that Momo comes from, which includes some really bizarre, creative, creepy pieces that are unlike almost anything I've seen before and... unsexy sexual commentary.

I dunno if its just because I've seen her already and adjusted, but Momo is cute and cheerful compared to the entire rest of that nightmare gallery.

Batgirl especially can go away forever.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

You say that, but if they programmed that thing to stop dead and rotate its head to the camera, I would have loving died on the spot.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Getting some severe mengele vibes from creepy doc

He'd probably look reasonably pleasant if his glasses weren't fully opaque from the flash or whatever.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

frankee posted:

An Australian childrens tv show called Lift Off thought the best mascot for the show was a faceless mute baby

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_Off_(Australian_TV_series)

Someone told me the reason Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth is because the creator wanted her to be someone you could project onto. Whether a kid was happy or sad or whatever, they could look at her and imagine she felt the same way they do.

That thing looks like someone had the same idea, but bungled the execution.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Inspector Gesicht posted:

How the gently caress is he supposed to get out, unless this is another Nutty-Putty write-off?

Geez. You keep going through until you come out the other end, dummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/jf_lemay/status/1184464148983361537