Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Ariong posted:

The following is rated C, for CuteCursed.
https://youtu.be/PY7XP72jNZY

Posting this is an act of violence against us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

I think they were digitally altered to an extent. that neck/head is pretty inhuman and obviously the crazier poo poo is Cgi. iirc it's the Asian girl from Ex Machina in a oil slick rubber suit.

Basically all of the effects were practical in that movie but touched up/altered digitally so I guess the answer is sort of a mix. It's weirdly the one part I can't find a "making of" vignette for.

It was real :tinfoil:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

this owns, spiders own

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Inceltown posted:

Would you still feel the same if they could fly?

https://twitter.com/seldo/status/1178017364387889152

yes, i see these guys when im hiking sometimes and it's always like, wow, dont get on me but you go tiny friend

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

drat that's a really good costume.

e: costume prosthetics/extreme makeup seems like one of those careers that's just incredibly fun and also super stressful

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

green chicken feet posted:

Is my brain broken now - because I think the weirdest thing about this is that it pees? I love babies but their constant need for diaper changes is by far my least favorite thing about them. Mutant rabbit facial features acceptable, I guess, but simulated peeing WHY?

I know baby dolls, even non mutant ones, have been simulating peeing like forever and I just find this so strange.

it is a fetish, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Inceltown posted:

I was making a joke about how all poly relationships are garbage. Low vs regular doesn't matter.

:chloe: